Pokerstrategy ranking

• filivy
      filivy
      Basic
      I wanted to post and comment some hands from NL50, but I'm basic, is it possible somehow to earn higher ranking w/o playing ?

Probably my answer is somewhere on the site, but I'm too lazy.

Thanks in advance for answer
  • 9 replies
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      buying status :coolface:

you can also open an account on some random network and have it tracked with pokerstrategy so that you can get strategypoints by playing.
    • filivy
      filivy
      Basic
      ty Tomaloc !

well I m playing with a rb deal, so....

wow, for now $90, $180 is too much for me, I'll stick to hand disc.NL10 and lower, hope I'll help somebody
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by filivy
      I wanted to post and comment some hands from NL50, but I'm basic, is it possible somehow to earn higher ranking w/o playing ?

Probably my answer is somewhere on the site, but I'm too lazy.

Thanks in advance for answer
      Hi, filiyy,
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com.

To become a bronze member, all you need to do is qualify for the $50 starting capital, or earn 1 point on a site with an account tracked PokerStrategy.com -- which means that you sign up with that site through PokerStrategy.com.

Once you are bronze, you never lose that status.
      See the explanation here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/status-points/

If you wish, you can take the quiz, and receive a free $50 starting capital on selected sites.

Regards, and Good Luck!
      --VS
    • filivy
      filivy
      Basic
      ty Vorpal

I wanted to post & discuss some hands from 50NL, and you have to be gold pokerstrategy member, so being bronze isn't that what I want.

It's ok, for now I'll stick to NL10 and lower hand discussion.

I passed the quiz, but didn't choose to room to play. NL2 is to low for me, so I'm not sure how I'll play it, probobly hyper loose aggro and donk it off.

When I bust my roll again, :) I'll take free $50 then.
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      lol wise strategy, bust your roll then donk off the 50 :f_biggrin: you crazy people. That is why i enjoy reading these forums when I get the time.
    • maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Gold
      The guy who evaluates NL 50 hands is the same guy who evaluates NL 10 hands, so I don't see a problem posting your NL 50 hands in the NL 10 section.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey filivy,

If you play higher limits thus meaning our Free $50 isn't so significant you can still deposit on top of this and continue to play whichever limits you wish, even if you play NL50 its still a free BI, right? ;)

This way you'll also earn enough Strategy Points to be able to jump the ranks here and thus allowing you to view the NL50 sections !

The guy who evaluates NL 50 hands is the same guy who evaluates NL 10 hands, so I don't see a problem posting your NL 50 hands in the NL 10 section.

Please don't do this. There are many different sub-forums so that we can keep some sort of order.
      If you play NL50, getting the required Silver Status here should be easy enough.
    • maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Gold
      Ok, sorry, my bad.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Its ok, an honest mistake :f_cool: