WPT first deposit bonus

• petersveter
      Hello, I see that the bonus counts for every currency . As euros are worth more than dollars, isnt it more profitable to deposit in Euros and change the currency in the lobby. Or after changing the currency, the bonus will also change its value??

Any advice guyss? thxx
  • 4 replies
    • esuohdla
      Think it works the same as the other poker sites, euro are worth more (£ worth even more again) but it will take you longer to clear
    • fruktpuff
      Hi petersveter.

As can be seen in this post.

With regard to how the bonus of $/£/€ clearance rates:

• 6 WPT Points for $1
      • 8 WPT Points for €1
      • 9 WPT Points for £1
      While you can qualify for a higher bonus in different currencies, they require more rake to release the bonus, you earn 1 WPT Point for every $0.50 in rake you generate.

Thank you esuohdla for you help.

• petersveter
      Guys dont u know, If I will create the poker account in British Pounds, and than send euros onto this account, will it be changed by the exchange rate of WPT poker? Or by ma bank and I will be charged something?

I am very careful at these exchange rates because when I am depositing like 1000 $ just a small diference in currency can mean a lot of money. Also the bank charges arent too nice...
      Hi petersveter,

You should contact WPT Support as they will be best placed to answer this question for you.

Kind regards,