look for stacking players PLEASE HELP ME

• 11 replies
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      that's a lot of information, i'll be sure to contact you sir. NOT

in any case you can't ask for a stake without having at least 300 posts. ;(
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      that's a lot of information, i'll be sure to contact you sir. NOT

in any case you can't ask for a stake without having at least 300 posts. ;(

+1 lol :D
    • cookingface
      cookingface
      Bronze
      i know thatsnot a lotofinformation ..because of that ive wrot contact me for more info;) and why the hell couldnt i ask forit without haveing 300 posts? :D :D
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cookingface
      i know thatsnot a lotofinformation ..because of that ive wrot contact me for more info;) and why the hell couldnt i ask forit without haveing 300 posts? :D :D
      forums rules buddy, this thread will be closed soon as a mod sees it :)
    • cookingface
      cookingface
      Bronze
      ok here are some more infos about me:

like i told before ive been playing poker since 5 years,
      in everything i do ill try to be the best..like this im playing poker.. i always wanna know more about it and want to lern to get better and better
      im only playing MTT´s with lower buy in and mostly rebuy tourneys. im playing tight agressivewith my own taste ;)
      i´ve won a couple of tourneys some i ended at second place some at for example 10th and so on.
      till its gettin deeper and deeper im always on top.
      so finally the last 2 years ive won ca 4000 euro. becauseof some private unfortunate incidents i lost a lot of money and dont have enough moey to stack my acc reasonable..:(

sry for my possibly weak englisch :D
    • cookingface
      cookingface
      Bronze
      ok here are some more infos about me:

like i told before ive been playing poker since 5 years,
      in everything i do ill try to be the best..like this im playing poker.. i always wanna know more about it and want to lern to get better and better
      im only playing MTT´s with lower buy in and mostly rebuy tourneys. im playing tight agressivewith my own taste ;)
      i´ve won a couple of tourneys some i ended at second place some at for example 10th and so on.
      till its gettin deeper and deeper im always on top.
      so finally the last 2 years ive won ca 4000 euro. becauseof some private unfortunate incidents i lost a lot of money and dont have enough moey to stack my acc reasonable..:(

sry for my possibly weak englisch :D
      dont know where to put that thread:( im new in here sorry. so maybe the mod could move it into theright place?? :)
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      your wasting your time yu need 300 posts to apply for a stake
    • cookingface
      cookingface
      Bronze
      hmm okay castle93, but why do i need to do at least300 posts to apply for a stake? these are the rules???? dont understand sorry
      where shouldi do open a thread like that if i had reached 300 posts????????
    • Heitzenizer
      Heitzenizer
      Bronze
      I would like to stack players as well. Although, according to the staking rules of this forum, you'll need 300 post before you can apply for a stake.

Staking rules
    • cookingface
      cookingface
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Heitzenizer
      I would like to stack players as well. Although, according to the staking rules of this forum, you'll need 300 post before you can apply for a stake.

Staking rules
      wow :O ive readed the rules.. and acceptetd totaly, wont believe before that there are rueles for requesting but ok :) this is the first time i´m a Member in a forum :D really ! so i´ll tryto get 300 posts.. :/ :D i´ll will ask for stakin in a year :D
      but i stilldont know where to puta thread like that when time has come
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by Heitzenizer

Staking rules
      wow :O ive readed the rules.. and acceptetd totaly, wont believe before that there are rueles for requesting but ok :) this is the first time i´m a Member in a forum :D really ! so i´ll tryto get 300 posts.. :/ :D i´ll will ask for stakin in a year :D
      but i stilldont know where to puta thread like that when time has come
      Hi cookingface,
      I see that others have pointed you to the rules.
      We'll see you back here when you qualify, I'm sure.

In the meantime, I don't see any more reason to keep this thread open,
      Good Luck,
      --VS