Does Neteller listen?

• illium
      illium
      Bronze
      I've added a few comments to some of the Neteller threads but I think I've just been confusing people. I've had my own problems with Neteller, but don't worry I'm not looking for help here. Unlike Neteller the Pokerstratagy staff appear to be getting peoples problems sorted out. Dealing with Neteller can become a recurring nightmare, the people I have talked to and emailed there seem civil but the failure seems to be systematic with automated replies and Incidents Tickets that are opened but can't be updated. They should make it clear before people join that ID verification will be mandatory for any money transfer instead of stringing people along with a basic account. I might start using them again if their customer service improves but at the moment I view this as unlikely.
  • 2 replies
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      Hi illium,

I got NETELLER CS Manager trying to investigate to what kind of problems you have been experiencing, and it would be helpful if you could drop me an email with your NET ID?

Thanks,
      Nat.
    • illium
      illium
      Bronze
      NETELLER [Incident: 110221-000006]
      NETELLER [Incident: 110802-000684]
      NETELLER [Incident: 111115-001272]
      NETELLER [Incident: 111116-001108]
      NETELLER [Incident: 111116-000422]
      NETELLER [Incident: 111117-000230]
      My account still exists, but there is no money in it because I requested a wire
      transfer several months ago. The bottom line is that because I was unable provide the ID that Neteller required they were willing to deny me access to my own money. I have now renew my passport so I thought I would send then a scan to unfreeze my account, I received a reply that my ID had validated successfully. So I tried to login, only to receive the message "account frozen, please arrange a support call". I don't think I want to waste any more time or money on this matter.