from hem2 to pt4 so confused

• Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      i just downloaded pt4 and its so confusing. im used to using hem. but will still try it out for the 30day trial.

anyone know how i can disable the abbreviations for each stats on the hud?
      anyone know how i can move the hud on the tables by right click dragging??
      anyone know how i can make the background for hte hud into transparent?
  • 3 replies
    • MisClick
      MisClick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dwyt84
      i just downloaded pt4 and its so confusing. im used to using hem. but will still try it out for the 30day trial.

Main menu, go to Hud, edit Hud options then check option for traslucency.
      Same but edit Hud profiles will let you change a particular profile. For the abbreviations click on the particular stat and look in the Item properties window, just delete the prefix.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze

To disable abbreviations you have to manually delete them, you can do it by, Choosing at the top line HUD and clicking Edit HUD profiles, then you just choose your profile you want to edit, then make sure you have the right tab which is "Table Groups" selected in upper right corner. Then you just click on a stat and at the upper right corner the tab item properties, there you find Prefix and that is the abbreviation, if you don't want it then just clear the box or you can write anything you want in there, you have to clear it for every stat.

You can hold CTRL and then drag (not sure if both left and right click worked), but after you have to save the layout, you can do it by clicking the PT4 icon at the table and a drop down menu will appear and you just save layout, you can also move the HUD by clicking the icon and unlock and the after moving just save layout and lock.

Same as first step, make sure you have HUD profile editor opened then in the middle the tab Group Properties should be selected and that's where you adjust the transparency from Clear to Solid, you can also change the display type that the HUD will be barely visible until you mouse over it.
      Any other questions just ask. I hope you will figure out everything from the wall of text I wrote.
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      thanks man. ill post some more questions if i need more help