This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

E-mail notification for Hand Evaluation

• gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      My suggestion is:

If there was a way to automatically have an E-mail notification when a coach or anyone replies to your Hands posted for evaluation.

As the HE forum is pretty busy and its easy to forget what/ when you posted hands.

I know you can "add to favorites then turn E-mail not' on" but this is pretty time consuming, and not very practical when you are posting a number of hands. This method also cloggs up your favorites, and is once again time consuming to delete them afterwards :(

What do people think? :D
  • 2 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hi gxtwo.

To the first part of the problem, when you are creating a thread (or replying to one), in the options pop-up below the left corner of the input box, there's the option of "Email Notification: Notifies you by email every time there is a new post in this thread."

This should save some time from the add to favourites then turn email notification on.

I do however fear that this may be what it does, so with regard to how it will clog up your favourites, the problem may remain..

Regards,
      Richard
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Here is another thing that you might want to try.
      If you go to the community, and look at your personal profile, on the right-hand side is a number labelled "Post Count".
      Right-click that number, and open in a new window.
      You will see all of your recent posts in order with newest at the top.

If you right-click the ones you are interested in, then choose, "open in new tab", then you can quickly review all of the threads you have recently participated in.

Regards,
      --VS