Rake Chase Week 1 June 11th - 17th

• 20 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Mullet1,

I had a look around but I could not find any definite payout date. Once all the data has been collected and reviewed the payouts will then be initiated. Hopefully they will reach your account within the next ten days.

Thank you for participating in this promotion!

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • Mullet1
      Mullet1
      Bronze
      Hi HollyMichelle,

Thanks for your above response.

Can you tell me what will happen regarding the clearing bonus?

I expected to see it on my account on Monday (therefore be able to start clearing it) however it is not there. Will this clearing bonus be backdated as I received the impression from the promotion that it would only be available for 1 week (18th - 24th June)?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey there Mullet1!

I believe that the cash and bonus was paid a day early. Can you confirm if this is correct?

Regards,
      Gary
    • Mullet1
      Mullet1
      Bronze
      Hi,

I have not received the cash or bonus in my account as of yet.

Thanks,

Mullet1
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again Mullet1,

Thank you for your reply.

There has been a delay from William Hill in paying out the cash due to a slight misunderstanding. However, I have good news for you - the cash should be paid into your account within the next 24 hours.

Also - you will still be given the full 7 days to clear the bonus :)

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • Mullet1
      Mullet1
      Bronze
      Hi Gary,

The cash and bonus have now been credited.

Thanks for your help with this.

Hopefully it will be automatic next time.
    • circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      I played some hands at WH on the 14th, 16th, 17th and 18th of the month. I didn't manage to rake enough to get some cash from the promotion, but I also didn't get any strategy points for that rake. Nothing pending for those days, first "pending" day is now June 20th. Are strategy points going to be awarded later?
    • circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      Originally posted by circoflax
      I played some hands at WH on the 14th, 16th, 17th and 18th of the month. I didn't manage to rake enough to get some cash from the promotion, but I also didn't get any strategy points for that rake. Nothing pending for those days, first "pending" day is now June 20th. Are strategy points going to be awarded later?
      Srsly guys, no strategy points after almost 2 weeks?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Srsly guys, no strategy points after almost 2 weeks?
      Hi circoflax,

You haven't received any StrategyPoints on William Hill this or last month. Are you sure you're account is tracked? I checked our other players and everyone got their double sp's as well.

You can check your own StrategyPoints by Poker room on the home page (buttom part).

Ingrid
    • circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      The account is tracked since a long time ago, when I got a starting capital. I just didn't play at this room for a long time, until last week when i deposited for the first time because I wanted to participate in this promotion.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      The account is tracked since a long time ago, when I got a starting capital. I just didn't play at this room for a long time, until last week when i deposited for the first time because I wanted to participate in this promotion.
      I understand that, but we can't grant the double StrategyPoints unless you receive normal StrategyPoints. :( You see what I mean? As you can also see, you haven't received any StrategyPoints for William Hill the past 2 months. Could you please contact poker room customer support and ask if you're account is still properly tracked?

thank you
      Ingrid
    • circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN

I understand that, but we can't grant the double StrategyPoints unless you receive normal StrategyPoints. :( You see what I mean? As you can also see, you haven't received any StrategyPoints for William Hill the past 2 months. Could you please contact poker room customer support and ask if you're account is still properly tracked?

I'll contact them now, I thought there couldn't be any problems like this. I see my account at WH as tracked on the homepage, so I just assumed there was a delay in receiving strategy points.
    • circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      Chat Operator: Dylan: Yes. Your affiliate is still PokerStrategy.
      circoflax: so everything is ok?
      Chat Operator: Dylan: Yes.
      circoflax: I mean they should get daily results of the rake I pay, in order to award points in their system
      Chat Operator: Dylan: In regards with that, you need to contact PokerStrategy.

:f_love:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      hmm, interesting. ok let me look into this. You sure you didn't change your username ever since right?
    • circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      hmm, interesting. ok let me look into this. You sure you didn't change your username ever since right?
      Nope, no username changes anywhere.

The only thing that may have anything to do with this is that now I also have an account at Titan (tracked properly) where I play just a few hands a month. The 2 aliases are very similar, I only appended a digit at the end for the one on Titan.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Nope, no username changes anywhere.

The only thing that may have anything to do with this is that now I also have an account at Titan (tracked properly) where I play just a few hands a month. The 2 aliases are very similar, I only appended a digit at the end for the one on Titan.
      yes, we do receive StrategyPoints for you on Titan Poker.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Could you please confirm your William Hill username for me? I'll check if we have the same entered in our system. Please email me with it at ingrid.nagy@pokerstrategy.com

Thank you!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Received it, thank you.
    • circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      I would like to thank Ingrid for all the help and appologize for wasting your time, but it seems there was an error from my part that caused this issue. I'm working with the people from WH to fix the problem.