$50.00 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players -

Hero (SB): $85.79
      BB: $65.74
      UTG: $49.75
      CO: $57.66
      BTN: $45.92

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is SB with Q :spade: Q :diamond:
      UTG raises to $1.75, 2 folds, Hero raises to $5.75, 1 fold, UTG calls $4

Flop: ($12.00) 5 :club: J :club: T :heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $7.50, UTG calls $7.50

Turn: ($27.00) 4 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero ??? (36.50$ left)

UTG

Flop cbet size?
      Turn bet/broke, maybe chRAI? After calling preflop/flop, his range is something like JJ/TT/JTs/QJs/KJs/AJ/KQ/AQ
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello pcfmcc02,

Flop: Flop CB size is fine, I might even go for smaller one myself like $6-7.
      Turn: If you are putting the opponent on so wide range then of course the plan should be also Bet/Broke here, although I am not sure how many Jx hands he will overplay like that. Check/Raise wont work out most likely cause he doesn't seem to be that aggressive either and might even Check behind with draws.

Best Regards.
    • duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Gold
      Originally posted by veriz
      Turn: If you are putting the opponent on so wide range then of course the plan should be also Bet/Broke here, although I am not sure how many Jx hands he will overplay like that. Check/Raise wont work out most likely cause he doesn't seem to be that aggressive either and might even Check behind with draws.
      Yup, I had the same concerns, that he has to overplay Jx or draws a lot to be profitable to go broke here.
      But if we take out bet/broke and chR, what other options do we have, given that the pot is 27$ and there is 36.50$ left? Check/fold seems quite weak to me... Bet/fold 12-13$?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by pcfmcc02
      Originally posted by veriz
      Yup, I had the same concerns, that he has to overplay Jx or draws a lot to be profitable to go broke here.
      But if we take out bet/broke and chR, what other options do we have, given that the pot is 27$ and there is 36.50$ left? Check/fold seems quite weak to me... Bet/fold 12-13$?
      As long it's a 3bet pot yep, we could make such sizes cause he is most likely just calling with draws then. If we would also Bet the flop smaller would be even smaller pot on turn.