Why are you doing this?

• CosteaGeorge
      CosteaGeorge
      Bronze
      So i got my 50$ and ran pretty good, made from 32 pounds like 50-60 in first day (coincidence?) . After i played for like 3 days i start losing everything, i say everything, 5 pounds today etc. As i get closer to rake the 32 pounds back to the poker room , i run even worse. when i say that i love evety all in i mean it, do you think AA holds :) ) dream on...At the 6 max sng i get to the last 3 with 4-5k chips and after wards 92o is the best hand that i get. 4 tables at once, the same thing. If you give 50$ for free don't f take it back like that, makeing a person loose it and hope to deposit on your site. I feel discusted by this site, never again. At least on pokerstars you suckout and you get sucked out , but here they just rip you off... keep waiting until i deposit, keep you breath until then.
  • 5 replies
    • MisClick
      MisClick
      Bronze
    • magicadil
      magicadil
      Bronze
      Bad beats are part of the game, however, if you used proper bankroll management even with the downfall you should still have over 50% of your roll.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by CosteaGeorge
      So i got my 50$ and ran pretty good, made from 32 pounds like 50-60 in first day (coincidence?) . After i played for like 3 days i start losing everything, i say everything, 5 pounds today etc. As i get closer to rake the 32 pounds back to the poker room , i run even worse. when i say that i love evety all in i mean it, do you think AA holds :) ) dream on...At the 6 max sng i get to the last 3 with 4-5k chips and after wards 92o is the best hand that i get. 4 tables at once, the same thing. If you give 50$ for free don't f take it back like that, makeing a person loose it and hope to deposit on your site. I feel discusted by this site, never again. At least on pokerstars you suckout and you get sucked out , but here they just rip you off... keep waiting until i deposit, keep you breath until then.
      Hi CosteaGeorge,

I'm sorry to hear about your bad run.
      As magicadil pointed out, though, bad beats are part of poker.
      PokerStrategy.com offers members the 50$ as a way to get them started without risking their own funds. However we also offer instruction so that members understand safe bankroll practices.

I must admit that I am a bit confused, though. From the tone of your post it sounds like someone did something to you in a poker room. PokerStrategy.com does not accept deposits in any case, and cannot take money from players at all.

If you have a problem with a particular room -- possibly Ladbrokes?
      If so you should communicate directly with their customer service, posts in this forum do not go to Ladbrokes -- only to other PokerStrategy.com members.

If you think that PokerStrategy.com could help, please contact PokerStrategy.com support rather than going through the forums, since customer support is better equipped to handle such things.

I do hope you find a satisfactory solution.

Regards,
      --VS
    • cathal08
      cathal08
      Bronze
      i think its just another ''its rigged'' stuff again if you dont follow BRM u will go broke doesn't matter how good you r.
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      Chill CosteaGeorge. Take a month off poker. Learn how to play. Then return to what is left of your bankroll and try to win.