Mtt grinding on sites other than stars???

• Lindberg789
      Lindberg789
      Bronze
      Hey guys.
      Wanted to hear which sites are decent to grind mtts on, with an okay schedule with BI's ranging from 1-25$ and if it is possible with like 2 networks to get in the volume u can at stars?
      A must is syncronized breaks and software that doesn't lag too much when multitabling. I'm looking to have at least 15 tourneys going at peak times.

Any help in the right direction is very much apreciated. :)

Regards.
  • 9 replies
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Pretty much stars only... Party with TN is okay but software is still far from good compared to stars. Party without TN is a no-go IMHO.
    • Lindberg789
      Lindberg789
      Bronze
      I can easy play without TN I have dual screens so can do tile, even though stacking is far easier.
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      Partypoker, 888 and pokerstars.fr would be my suggestions.
      It's not easy to create a schedule without pokerstars-tournaments. Especially with a low ABI.
      TableNinja (TN) is not necessary on any site imo. In fact it might even be dangerous for players who are not used to it.
      Pay attention at Partypoker: Rebuy tournaments don't have synchronized breaks within the first hour and no final table deal making option.

If you have further questions feel free to ask!

Regards,
      Asaban
    • Lindberg789
      Lindberg789
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Asaban
      It's not easy to create a schedule without pokerstars-tournaments. Especially with a low ABI.
      TableNinja (TN) is not necessary on any site imo. In fact it might even be dangerous for players who are not used to it.
      Pay attention at Partypoker: Rebuy tournaments don't have synchronized breaks within the first hour and no final table deal making option.

Regards,
      Asaban
      Hey man.
      I'm a danish player so 888 poker and pokerstars.fr isn't avaliable for me to grind. what about boss network, entraction and microgaming? or ipoker for that matter?
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze

Regards,
      Asaban
      this isn't quite right, all tourneys have no break while they are still late registering. and since most of them late reg for an hour you don't get many breaks

I do it and just miss a couple of hands in a couple of games on the hour sometimes, I figure it wont effect my ROI much and it will be better than on stars anyway
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      No other site then pokerstars has near enough traffic to play 15 MTTs with low ABI. You would have to mix in several sites which means no sinhronized breaks. Best combo was FT/PS before BF.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey all!

I see a few of you are looking to find a another room to play at, luckily we have a thread just for this :f_cool:

Choosing the right Poker Room for you!

Post in here about where you currently play, what you're planning on playing, your limits etc etc then our Team will find the room most suitable for you :)
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      Originally posted by Lindberg789

Regards,
      Asaban
      Hey man.
      I'm a danish player so 888 poker and pokerstars.fr isn't avaliable for me to grind. what about boss network, entraction and microgaming? or ipoker for that matter?
      That's interesting - why aren't these rooms available for danish players? Is it due to the licensing?

The 3 networks you mention first are quite small and don't offer many tournaments. I don't know if they have synchronized breaks, but i doubt it. IPoker introduced synchronized breaks some time ago. It didn't work in the beginning and I am not sure if it works now. They don't offer many tournaments and the structure as well as the software isn't great. It's obviously worth a try. Best idea should be Partypoker imo.

Regards,
      Asaban
    • Lindberg789
      Lindberg789
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lindberg789

Regards,
      Asaban
      Hey man.
      That's interesting - why aren't these rooms available for danish players? Is it due to the licensing?

The 3 networks you mention first are quite small and don't offer many tournaments. I don't know if they have synchronized breaks, but i doubt it. IPoker introduced synchronized breaks some time ago. It didn't work in the beginning and I am not sure if it works now. They don't offer many tournaments and the structure as well as the software isn't great. It's obviously worth a try. Best idea should be Partypoker imo.

Regards,
      Asaban
      Yeah licensing. So guess only party is worth something.