BTN: £6.10
      Hero (SB): £9.77
      BB: £3.94
      UTG: £5.89
      MP: £2.64
      CO: £9.79

Hero posts SB £0.02, BB posts BB £0.04

Pre Flop: (£0.06) Hero has 7:spade: 7:heart:

UTG calls £0.04, fold, fold, BTN raises to £0.24, Hero calls £0.22, fold, UTG calls £0.20

Flop: (£0.76, 3 players) 4:diamond: 4:club: 2:spade:
      Hero checks, UTG bets £0.76, fold, Hero raises to £2.12, UTG raises to £5.65 and is all-in, Hero calls £3.53

Turn: (£12.06, 2 players) A:heart:

River: (£12.06, 2 players) 6:diamond:

Hero shows 7:spade: 7:heart: (Two Pair, Sevens and Fours) (Pre 82%, Flop 89%, Turn 86%)
      UTG shows 3:heart: 3:diamond: (Two Pair, Fours and Threes) (Pre 18%, Flop 11%, Turn 14%)
      Hero wins £11.96
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello sinsas,

Don't really see any reason to Check/Raise the flop like that. What do you have beat what continues? He has to be super-bad for him to continue with worse hands there. Not that many even around there.

Best Regards.
    • sinsas
      sinsas
      Silver
      I get that this is weird hand and I play like this very rarely.

The reason for my check raise =

*I think he is super bad
      *I don't think he is ever donking floped trips/fh
      *I think his range consist's of PP 99- ,floped open enders,2x hands and pure bluff's

So basicly my raise on flop was for value and protection against random bluffs ( He might 3 barrel them , but it might get hard to call him down ).

And I was insta calling the flop, if he somehow manages to have 88,99 or very rarely a 4 I'm okay with it.

My main question in the hand, if I raise the flop for value what optimal bet sizing would be, and should I open shove any blank river ?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      What worse hand Call you on the flop? :) There ain't even that many worse PPs but meanwhile he could still have a lot of those PPs which have you beat, he is even loose enough to have 4x. I'd rather myself donk the flop to protect my PP than Check/Raise and isolate vs strong range.
    • sinsas
      sinsas
      Silver
      Originally posted by veriz
      What worse hand Call you on the flop? :) There ain't even that many worse PPs but meanwhile he could still have a lot of those PPs which have you beat, he is even loose enough to have 4x. I'd rather myself donk the flop to protect my PP than Check/Raise and isolate vs strong range.
      I have to agree that your suggestion is better for long run, though I'm still pretty happy with this particular hand.

Thanks for good insight as always.