[NL2-NL10] NL4 SH, ATs

• sinsas
      sinsas
      Silver
      BB - unkown
      CO - one of decent regs in i saw over 3k sample+ 18/14 total AF - 2

Don't know if I should call after reg's raise, I only beat a bluff here of his range. Was folding the turn if no flush comes and he bets.

Reason I donked turn - I was afraid of his 2p,sets rivering full house. ( I don't think he would bluff if I checked or value bet 2p/set hands, so I guess no point in giving him free river ? )

Microgaming - £0.04 NL - Holdem - 5 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

BB: £1.48
      UTG: £4.00
      CO: £8.98
      BTN: £4.00
      Hero (SB): £5.26

Hero posts SB £0.02, BB posts BB £0.04

Pre Flop: (£0.06) Hero has T:heart: A:heart:

fold, CO raises to £0.16, fold, Hero calls £0.14, BB calls £0.12

Flop: (£0.48, 3 players) 7:heart: J:heart: A:spade:
      Hero checks, BB bets £0.24, CO raises to £0.88, Hero calls £0.88, BB raises to £1.32 and is all-in, CO calls £0.44, Hero calls £0.44

Turn: (£4.44, 3 players) K:heart:
      Hero bets £2.22, fold

River: (£4.44, 2 players) 2:spade:

BB shows A:club: Q:diamond: (One Pair, Aces) (Pre 69%, Flop 53%, Turn 0%)
      Hero shows T:heart: A:heart: (Flush, Ace High) (Pre 31%, Flop 47%, Turn 100%)
      Hero wins £4.34
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello sinsas,

Flop: BB is very likely to shove with his stack and also CO has shown strength by raising there. So I would be more likely towards maybe even folding my hand cause if we are Calling this one then what's the plan if CO decides to shove? Which very likely can happen.

As played
      Turn: I'd just Bet cause he is Checking behind 2pair type of hands most likely, 1/2 pot size is fine.

Best Regards.
    • sinsas
      sinsas
      Silver
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello sinsas,

Flop: BB is very likely to shove with his stack and also CO has shown strength by raising there. So I would be more likely towards maybe even folding my hand cause if we are Calling this one then what's the plan if CO decides to shove? Which very likely can happen.

As played
      Turn: I'd just Bet cause he is Checking behind 2pair type of hands most likely, 1/2 pot size is fine.

Best Regards.
      I thought of this scenario, and glanced through the stacks. I noticed that if BB shoves CO can only call because BB doesn't full raise in his stack. So when I called CO's raise I assumed that BB will shove , CO+ME will call and take it from there.

Should I fold knowing that CO can only call BB and can't shove to isolate me ?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by sinsas
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello sinsas,

As played

Best Regards.
      I thought of this scenario, and glanced through the stacks. I noticed that if BB shoves CO can only call because BB doesn't full raise in his stack. So when I called CO's raise I assumed that BB will shove , CO+ME will call and take it from there.

Should I fold knowing that CO can only call BB and can't shove to isolate me ?
      If the gap works here and he wont be able to raise then calling should be fine. We should get the implied odds then. There will be enough of dead money in the pot.