BB: $13.26
      UTG: $25.00
      UTG+1: $25.00
      MP1: $14.00
      MP2: $34.07
      CO: $27.80
      BTN: $25.35

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is SB with Q :spade: 9 :spade:
      4 folds, CO raises to $0.75, 1 fold, Hero raises to $2.50, 1 fold, CO calls $1.75

Flop: ($5.25) 9 :club: 6 :diamond: 8 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3.45, CO raises to $7, Hero folds

Note:
      Capable of floating OOP(X/C KK2(FD),6(flush complete) donks/shoves with JTs= air)

Should this note effect my decision on such a board and play? But he folds mostly to resteals so I guess I played it still good even I think that he is aware of the strength on such board

Having this note
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

Preflop: What's the reason to 3bet in first place preflop? He seems to be not folding a lot to 3bets and mainly is willing to Call by dominated hands. Nor he doesn't fold much postflop to CBs.

As played
      Postflop: Depends a lot on the opponent we are against here and what's his raise CB and many more factors. As it seems that he ain't folding a lot to CBs we might even want to reevaluate our hand after we get raised. Against some aggressive players I might even ship it.

Best Regards.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

Preflop: What's the reason to 3bet in first place preflop? He seems to be not folding a lot to 3bets and mainly is willing to Call by dominated hands. Nor he doesn't fold much postflop to CBs.

As played
      Postflop: Depends a lot on the opponent we are against here and what's his raise CB and many more factors. As it seems that he ain't folding a lot to CBs we might even want to reevaluate our hand after we get raised. Against some aggressive players I might even ship it.

Best Regards.
      FtoResteal is pretty high 80%. SO I think he is mostly focused on stealing. Would you ship with the note that I wrote and can I use it this case?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Sikac
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

As played

Best Regards.
      FtoResteal is pretty high 80%. SO I think he is mostly focused on stealing. Would you ship with the note that I wrote and can I use it this case?
      Oh okay, vs that high fold to re-steal should be fine. The note doesn't tell us much about his 3bet range overall, so hard to tell that. Would mainly base on his fold to CB in 3bet pots as well and how aggressive he is in them.