UTG: $5.21
      UTG+1: $16.84
      UTG+2: $11.20
      MP: $17.52
      MP+1: $16.34
      CO: $10.10

Hero posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has K:heart: K:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.23, BB calls $0.13

Flop: ($0.46, 2 players) 4:diamond: 6:club: 7:spade:
      Hero bets $0.30, BB calls $0.30

Turn: ($1.06, 2 players) 7:club:
      Hero bets $0.69, BB calls $0.69

River: ($2.44, 2 players) 5:diamond:
      Hero bets $1.60, BB raises to $3.20, fold

BB wins $5.39

flop/turn bigger, river lower?
      obviously preflop should also be bigger, i just autoraised :facepalm: i blame real life
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tomaloc,

Preflop: I'd start calling vs you with practically any2 hands which has decent implied odds cause I have seen you min-raising with KK and you obviously going to overplay them very often. Huge profit for me, huge losses for you.

As played
      Postflop: I'd just Check/Fold the river, couple of draws even got there and I would assume he doesn't have that many hands what are going to pay us. If you even go for block-bet then definitely less than 1/2 pot size.

Best Regards.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      i minraise because i'm on SB, not because it's KK. BUT (and that's a very enormous "but") this is a station that definitely will not care :f_biggrin:

in any case it should still be very profitable to call my sb minopens because i mostly just do it hoping for the preflop fold equity, i give up pretty easily postflop :f_biggrin: mostly don't even cbet
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      i minraise because i'm on SB, not because it's KK. BUT (and that's a very enormous "but") this is a station that definitely will not care :f_biggrin:

in any case it should still be very profitable to call my sb minopens because i mostly just do it hoping for the preflop fold equity, i give up pretty easily postflop :f_biggrin: mostly don't even cbet
      Just fix it or you going to waste tons of money in long run and not get enough of value.