DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

MP: $7.17
      CO: $2.97
      BTN: $11.10
      SB: $7.30
      Hero (BB): $5.00
      UTG: $5.44

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero is BB with A :heart: K :heart:
      3 folds, BTN raises to $0.20, 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.62, BTN calls $0.42

Flop: ($1.26) 9 :spade: A :club: T :heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $0.75, Hero calls $0.75

Turn: ($2.76) 9 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN checks

River: ($2.76) 3 :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1, BTN raises to $3.30, Hero calls $2.30

Final Pot: $9.36
      BTN shows T :spade: T :club: (a full house, Tens full of Nines)
      Hero mucks A :heart: K :heart:
      BTN wins $8.97
      (Rake: $0.39)

I was playing this hand passive to induce bets from any worse ace that he had. I bet small on the river to induce a three bet but it didn't really work out lol. AQ and AJ were hands that I thought he had a lot of the time. TT actually didn't even cross my mind :P Which is a mistake.

PS: Is it standard to get AK all-in pre-flop with 100bb?
  • 4 replies
    • holmeboy
      What's his fold to 3b?

Considering it's a 3b pot and he doesn't seem like a fish don't see any worse hands raising on the river so fold imo. Ax hands are most likely betting turn for protection or checking for pot control so his raise does't make sense. Pretty sure this is always a fh or AT at worst.
    • Lasso
      i go broke preflop in that spot if he 4bets here. its btn vs bb so ranges arent that tight.

preflop i like to 3bet to 65-70, so 1-2 bigger than u did because we are out of position. i wud always cbet this flop. in case he has ax hes not going to fold so u shud really extrect value vs him. in case he has hands like qj or kq u just give him freecards. flop is an easy cbet for value here. even a king on the turn isnt the greatest card for u here.

then on the turn u check again. i can understand that after the flop play. but seriously. how do u wanna get it in in case he checks the turn? if u see villain holding aj and aq a lot of times isnt it bad to not get it in postflop? dont u think u miss value? and why shud they not call tpgk? aj and aq are waiting for such a flop and he will 100% pay u out here.

in a 3bet pot with tptk u shud really get it in asap. also dont show the results plz, that makes ppl think different about the hand. this was a cooler for u. but u cud have easily folded the river. what do u think u beat here? aj and aq? im 100% sure both hands wud bet the turn. on the river villain has tt,99,a9,at. i dont see worse raising u here.
    • veriz
      Hello suitedaces1701,

Preflop: Not really standard cause the guy seems to be also pretty nitty and if he has high W$SD then he is rarely going broke with a lot worse hands.

As played
      Flop: Why do you Check? Rather just Bet/Bet/Bet and get value from his weaker Ax hands which could be in his range and if he doesn't have it he wont pay you much anyways and maybe not even bluff.

As played
      River: What do you think he is raising you with? AQ? Doubt that he is raising AJ/AQ for value cause he is just turning it into bluff, from what does he get value?

Best Regards.
    • suitedaces1701
      Thanks guys