The end for me :(

• 31 replies
    • aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Bronze
      don't feel sad bro...hope u find a better hobby, where u can actually be good for others as well as having fun :D
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey kruger32,

Sorry to see you busted your bankroll :( Was you following any type of Bankroll Management?

I take it because of Personal/Finacial reasons you cannot afford to deposit any amount whatsoever for a new Bankroll, not even for NL2?

We have several sites that offer Freerolls and some Smaller Free Capitals, such as $7.70 and Poker770 and $8 at 888. You could sign up to all of our Poker Rooms and play EVERY Freeroll, this way you'll still get to play the game you love, not be sad and have a chance to start building a roll.
    • MisClick
      MisClick
      Bronze
      Mattdeness is right. If you start at these rooms that offer that, and you start playing 2NL, you will be soon back to the $50 starting capital.

GL :)
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Kruger?! :O

What happened? Weren't you sticking to your BRM?

RasTweet
    • magicadil
      magicadil
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kruger32
      Just busted my account.
      As some people might know, no way for me to deposit.

So I'll be leaving the world of poker :(
      Fun while it lasted.

Feel quite saaaaaaddddddd.....

:s_cry: :f_cry: :s_cry:
      You can still participate in daily freerolls and if you get in the money, you can build from there :P
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by magicadil
      Just busted my account.
      As some people might know, no way for me to deposit.

So I'll be leaving the world of poker :(
      Fun while it lasted.

Feel quite saaaaaaddddddd.....

:s_cry: :f_cry: :s_cry:
      You can still participate in daily freerolls and if you get in the money, you can build from there :P
      For sure! And wouldn't be the first one to build up a proper BR and make big $$$
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      let that be a lesson in bankroll management, to the new folks. :f_love:
    • slipkn6t
      slipkn6t
      Bronze
      He said he busted his ACCOUNT not BANKROLL. Maybe he is banned on pokerstars or something?
    • magicadil
      magicadil
      Bronze
      Originally posted by slipkn6t
      He said he busted his ACCOUNT not BANKROLL. Maybe he is banned on pokerstars or something?
      You're wrong. ;)
    • arthurbentley
      arthurbentley
      Silver
      I agree wholeheartedly with the moderator. I have made around $180 playing the Pokerstrategy freerolls so far this year. I am hoping to double that by Christmas. I play these tournaments at Everest, Europoker, Betfair and Euro777.

So it is not all doom and gloom. You can get back into the game by playing these freerolls every day. In six months time you will have a decent amount of cash to start playing again.
    • kruger32
      kruger32
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ArkhamAsylum
      let that be a lesson in bankroll management, to the new folks. :f_love:
      Thanks for pissing on me when I'm down.

In case any one was wondering, I'm not whining because I'm too greedy to deposit. I hate people who lose $100 and cry about it. It is because of restrictions in my country.

Before people spew out random garbage:
      I was playing with 300BB for FL BR management. However a losing player doesn't need bankroll he needs a budget. BR is for winning or breakeven players.
      With my amazing -10bb/100 hands winrate I lost all that pretty quick.
      Though my BRM before that was shitty; I have to say.

So lesson to the beginners : If you are a losing player drop to the lowest limit. No amount of BRM is going to save your acc. Just play 2NL or 4FL.

I agree though that I could play freerolls....
      TY all guys for showing support.

@arthurbentley & Rastweet:
      Due to the time zone it's 2 am in the morning : (
      I can't concentrate that well.
      Thanks though.
    • aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Bronze
      ignore all, read my advice, come back in 1 month, if ur not happier i send u 100$
    • kruger32
      kruger32
      Bronze
      Originally posted by aceonetheriver
      ignore all, read my advice, come back in 1 month, if ur not happier i send u 100$
      That would be really pathetic on my part. :s_cry:
      Honestly grinding freerolls would be better.

I just need to stop whining and get lost now.
      : (

PS:
      I'm joining from July 1; standard membership. You guys won't have to face my trolling anymore here anyway.
      Wondering if it'll be actually worth it considering I'll be playing play money :s_cry:
      I know it's stupid but I'll do it anyway...
    • MisClick
      MisClick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by aceonetheriver
      That would be really pathetic on my part. :s_cry:
      Honestly grinding freerolls would be better.

I just need to stop whining and get lost now.
      : (

PS:
      I'm joining from July 1; standard membership. You guys won't have to face my trolling anymore here anyway.
      Wondering if it'll be actually worth it considering I'll be playing play money :s_cry:
      I know it's stupid but I'll do it anyway...
      Now come on Kruger, I think he is being very nice and it is not pathetic at all. You can give it back once you made it.
      I think it is better to take few days off just to get some perspective, and if you really like the game then you will be motivated to take it seriously and start from the bottom. You need to like the game to face the challenges, because they are pretty tough. Without love for the game, I find it pretty hard to get anywhere.

And: there are lots of people here who have a will to help. I see that in a rather positive light :) You must have done something right.
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      To tell you my little story.I lost my ENTIRE 50$ PS bankroll after a few weeks.No bankroll management articles videos etc.Nothing.

I decided to come back at poker again more serious this time.I started playing PS freerolls.I manage to finish 1 time 2nd and one time 3rd and few times in the payments.

That was about 20-30$ as i remember.Then i study hard and started playing cash.That was it.I reached bankroll of 1500$ but i am on a downsing now i am about 800$.But nevermind.

I ll be back again !
    • nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      Kruger32

this is all part of the lesson of poker

you lost your bankroll because you play bad you did not study statagy enough

now you cant play it is a great chance for you to get a lot of study in and you will see were it all went wrong and you will become a better player

get grinding the freerolls unless you really want to give up but if you do want to give up then you are making the correct choice

start a new blog Kruger from zero to hero

i would love to see you pull this back

good luck
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nefarious26
      Kruger32

this is all part of the lesson of poker......

start a new blog Kruger from zero to hero
      +1!
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hi kruger,

It's sad to see that you think this could be the end of your poker journey :( which country are you living in and what are the restrictions there?

Also like the guys have said here the freerolls really are a great way to start building a bankroll, it may take you a while longer to get a good starting bankroll but once you have it you will appreciate how hard you had to work for it and it might encourage you to put in more hours of study and improvement.

I hope you decide to stick around and find a way to play, before you start playing again though i really recommend you read the following thread and see if you can discover some things about yourself, what you would like to achieve and the best route to take in order to get there:

The quick guide to skyrocketing your (poker) productivity

Have a nice evening

Carl
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      I think you can get free 7.70 on poker770 or 8 $ on 888poker here on strategy besides freerolls