This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Jokerstars

• Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      This past month ive hit a real downswing at 0.2/0.5 going from +$60 to -$100 and ths hand just sums up my luck

$0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:

MP3 = ($9.98)
      CO (Hero) = ($3.29)
      BU = ($5.66)
      SB = ($4.35)
      BB = ($5.00)

Preflop: Hero is CO with J :heart: , J. :spade:
      MP3 folds, Hero raises to $0.20, BU calls $0.20, SB raises to $1.20, BB folds, Hero raises to $3.29, BU folds, SB calls $2.09.

Flop: ($6.83) 4 :diamond: , J :diamond: , 7 :club: (2 players)

Turn: ($6.83) 9 :diamond: (2 players)

River: ($6.83) 5 :diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $6.83.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Results follow:

SB shows a flush, jack high(8 :heart: : 8 :diamond: :) .
      Hero shows three of a kind, jacks(J :heart: J :spade:) .

SB wins with a flush, jack high(8 :heart: 8 :diamond:) .
  • 7 replies
    • Solidius
      Solidius
      Bronze
      Are you sure that you lost 20 buy ins cause of luck ? Maybe you played bad and had bad luck, too. If you are a winning player on your limit, you have to keep playing with a "cool head" and the results will come.

We all know that feeling.
    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      well i suppose after the numerus bad beats i did tilt a little at times so it wasnt all lost to luck

but i do remember getting my money a lot with the best hand and geting rivered, so I suppose it not that im doing a lot wrong, i mean all i can do is get my money in good and hope for the best.

I also need to do stay calm as I have a habbit of flipping out when some plays badly n hand against me and sucks out or I get rivered.

still I am taking a short break from online and will start again in a few weeks with a $60 bankroll playing 0.1/0.2 before i go back to 0.2/0.5

im going to read some pokerstaregy articles during my break and get back to basics etc as I feel ive just got sucked in to making bad plays through tilt :(
    • conquistadorrr
      conquistadorrr
      Bronze
      Going AI PF with JJ is... well guess what, joker, just because you play bad or someone draws out on you - that doesn't give you the right to joke around with the best poker site.
    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      I thought somebody would say something about going all in with JJ

but I did read somewhere that you ether 4 bet all in with JJ or fold and this time i choose all in as the player that 3 bet, 3 bet me every time i raised so i said if he does it this time im shoving which i did and he turns over 88 which im happy to flip against all day everyday

and i wasnt actually calling pokerstars jokerstars it was just a title i knew would get people to look at my thread lol
    • magicadil
      magicadil
      Bronze
      Unlucky river card :O
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Stars is rigged losing 80% vs 20%. Jokerstars obv.
    • Roachor
      Roachor
      Bronze
      Yesterday my AA lost vs QQ flush :(

Last +- 1k hands my KK and AA (must have been 5 a 6 hands) all lost vs sets/straights/flushes.

Cant seem to get over 120 dollar :( stuck there forever and ever.

Ah well, thats la poker for you and i kinda laugh about it when it happends, i did my best.

(what does ignore me is people saying ' aah yeah nl2 zoom is easy beatable' well, they must have all the luck in the world than? )