• Maloco87
      This past month ive hit a real downswing at 0.2/0.5 going from +$60 to -$100 and ths hand just sums up my luck

$0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:

MP3 = ($9.98)
      CO (Hero) = ($3.29)
      BU = ($5.66)
      SB = ($4.35)
      BB = ($5.00)

Preflop: Hero is CO with J :heart: , J. :spade:
      MP3 folds, Hero raises to $0.20, BU calls $0.20, SB raises to $1.20, BB folds, Hero raises to $3.29, BU folds, SB calls $2.09.

Flop: ($6.83) 4 :diamond: , J :diamond: , 7 :club: (2 players)

Turn: ($6.83) 9 :diamond: (2 players)

River: ($6.83) 5 :diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $6.83.

Results follow:

SB shows a flush, jack high(8 :heart: : 8 :diamond: :) .
      Hero shows three of a kind, jacks(J :heart: J :spade:) .

SB wins with a flush, jack high(8 :heart: 8 :diamond:) .
  • 7 replies
    • Solidius
      Are you sure that you lost 20 buy ins cause of luck ? Maybe you played bad and had bad luck, too. If you are a winning player on your limit, you have to keep playing with a "cool head" and the results will come.

We all know that feeling.
    • Maloco87
      well i suppose after the numerus bad beats i did tilt a little at times so it wasnt all lost to luck

but i do remember getting my money a lot with the best hand and geting rivered, so I suppose it not that im doing a lot wrong, i mean all i can do is get my money in good and hope for the best.

I also need to do stay calm as I have a habbit of flipping out when some plays badly n hand against me and sucks out or I get rivered.

still I am taking a short break from online and will start again in a few weeks with a $60 bankroll playing 0.1/0.2 before i go back to 0.2/0.5

im going to read some pokerstaregy articles during my break and get back to basics etc as I feel ive just got sucked in to making bad plays through tilt :(
    • conquistadorrr
      Going AI PF with JJ is... well guess what, joker, just because you play bad or someone draws out on you - that doesn't give you the right to joke around with the best poker site.
    • Maloco87
      I thought somebody would say something about going all in with JJ

but I did read somewhere that you ether 4 bet all in with JJ or fold and this time i choose all in as the player that 3 bet, 3 bet me every time i raised so i said if he does it this time im shoving which i did and he turns over 88 which im happy to flip against all day everyday

and i wasnt actually calling pokerstars jokerstars it was just a title i knew would get people to look at my thread lol
    • magicadil
      Unlucky river card :O
    • ragney
      Stars is rigged losing 80% vs 20%. Jokerstars obv.
    • Roachor
      Yesterday my AA lost vs QQ flush :(

Last +- 1k hands my KK and AA (must have been 5 a 6 hands) all lost vs sets/straights/flushes.

Cant seem to get over 120 dollar :( stuck there forever and ever.

Ah well, thats la poker for you and i kinda laugh about it when it happends, i did my best.

(what does ignore me is people saying ' aah yeah nl2 zoom is easy beatable' well, they must have all the luck in the world than? )