$12.38
      BB:
      $14.41
      MP2:
      $10.00
      MP3:
      $23.13

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q, T.
      MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0.10, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.05, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.3) Q, Q, 3 (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, MP3 checks.

Turn: ($0.3) 8 (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.21, BB folds, MP3 raises to $0.42, Hero raises to $1.50, MP3 calls $1.08.

River: ($3.3) J (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.00, MP3 raises to $21.53, Hero folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $5.3.

villain 75/3 af 2.0 cbet 50 ftcbet 50 (3.2 3bet) 64hands

PF : decide to call because i have a big fish in the hand.

FLop: i didn't wanted to donk here in 3way pot because it would look pretty strong,and on that board and a Q in my hand there is just not much they can have to call me.

Turn: i had to put some money in the pot,after i got min`raised i 3bet for value,get value from a weaker Q or some average poketpair type of hand

River: still looking for some value,i decide to bet/fold.witch i did

I though there is no way a passive fish will shove on me there with a weaker Q... don't really see anything else he could have that i beat at all.

Question:Is the over`all line that i took ok?Do you agree with my intention to go for the value bet on the river?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello cozacu,

Flop: How else do you plan to get value? :P If they hit something they ain't going to pay you much either. I'd just bet it here cause I assume there are enough of PPs/Ace high floats in their range and maybe even worse.

As played
      Turn: What do you think he is you raising with? What if he guy 4bets you? Although of course we are still going for the 3bet vs a min-raise and protect our hand.
      River: Not much to comment, obviously we are behind.

Best Regards.