New Leakfinder Series - Apply Now!

• Bierbaer
      Bierbaer
      Bronze
      Hi,

The application period ends thursday 10am Berlin time.

Edit: Sorry I should've specified: The maximum limit is NL50.

I'm planning to do another leakfinder series.
      All members with the silver status (or higher) that play at least NL10 are eligible to apply
      for it!

In order to apply post some information about yourself, your pokergame, and
      if you can, a graph.

If you're chosen you'll get the full package:
      - a statistics analysis + video-review by me
      - a hand evaluation session with specific hands from your database
      - a final live session where we evaluate your game on-the-fly

Apply now and give your game a boost!

The application period ends saturday at noon, the winner will be announced saturday afternoon.

Requirements:
      - Ability to record a video of your play
      - Skype (with microphone) and either Teamviewer or Mikogo
      - willingness to improve

Take care
      Phil
  • 19 replies
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      I guess I'll apply. I have been playing a bit of 50 recently b/c of some stressors in RL preventing me from playing my A-game so I think playing 50 is better for now.

This is my live poker graph 1/2 NLHE

photo upload

Stars Graph 2012

hosting images

Stars Graph 2011

photo upload

FTP graph

free image hosting

I also won a few big tournies. I won 2 $26 tournies for $7.5K each, and final tabled a few others online. Live, I havent played any tournies b/c that would be a real waste of time for me.

Why I would be a good condidate?
      -I have put in good volume and yet most of my profit in online poker has been the result of rakeback
      -my live poker experience and success gives me a unique perspective to poker which we can discuss in our video review if you like
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      how about someone who only have strong graph on nl2, with a huge leak on AKo.
      Im actually thinking about threat the hands as AJo, and fold bb to utg or nits and so on.
      It is that hand i have hugest lost on, when it actually is supposed to be top 10 hand or something.

And im not talking 10k hands with AKo involved. Im talking lifetime, where it nets a -.

?

Do you care to write priv message (or here, your choice) on how i can improve with that hand in ep mp sb bb, and facing 4 bet, or 3bet from a ep nit tendencies to do this with QQ+ or even maybe JJ+ nits. Or even maybe down to agressive nit TT+.

started multitabling in FL, and now im playing fr nl2 9+ tables.
    • aurs
      aurs
      Black
      Hi,

I'd like to apply for the leakfinder series. I play 50NL-100NL, as a matter of fact taking shots to 100NL right now. I play a mix of deep ante and Zoom on Stars. I suppose I play laggyish style and would appreciate some coaching to solidify my game and help me move up. A reason for you to choose me would be the disparity of non showdown/showdown winnings - one that is the opposite of a regular grinder:

I believe once (if) I learn how to improve my showdown game, I could take my game to another level and I think some coaching could help me immensely.

I hope that makes you interested and I look forward to hearing from you.
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      looks like you changed your style to agressive after ~2500-3500 hands, may i ask why ;D?
    • aurs
      aurs
      Black
      Originally posted by martinemem
      looks like you changed your style to agressive after ~2500-3500 hands, may i ask why ;D?
      I've been working on my game quite a lot throughout the time and possibly I became more aware of good spots to get aggressive and also I think this is when I started taking shots to 100NL
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      I get your point, less fish equals more nits -> more folds @ higher limits.

I also remember some glory days on rush poker bluffing from 100$ to 325$. It actually does work sometimes :D

Im almost surden u dont a have huge leak with AKo, care to share something like your flat and and reraise % on various opponents :D ? It doesnt have to be much, since im right now going through a very long nl2 series ;D

Please, im fucking loosing with that hand. And it is actually that hand i have lost most with i think.
    • Bierbaer
      Bierbaer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by martinemem
      how about someone who only have strong graph on nl2, with a huge leak on AKo.
      Im actually thinking about threat the hands as AJo, and fold bb to utg or nits and so on.
      It is that hand i have hugest lost on, when it actually is supposed to be top 10 hand or something.

And im not talking 10k hands with AKo involved. Im talking lifetime, where it nets a -.

?

Do you care to write priv message (or here, your choice) on how i can improve with that hand in ep mp sb bb, and facing 4 bet, or 3bet from a ep nit tendencies to do this with QQ+ or even maybe JJ+ nits. Or even maybe down to agressive nit TT+.

started multitabling in FL, and now im playing fr nl2 9+ tables.
      Hi,

it's really hard to say in general how AK is one of your losing hands, mos probably the problem lies in getting too much money in postflop in bad situations + a negative subjective impression about the hand that leads you to non-optimal decisions in general because you expect to lose with the hand.

I'll keep it in mind and will propose to make a video about AK.

Best regards,
      Phil
    • aurs
      aurs
      Black
      Even if it's up to 50NL, I'm still applying ;-)
    • mawaykid
      mawaykid
      Bronze
      I apply to nl20/nl10

sry, had not posted graph

my last hands played on nl20
    • nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      Silver status only? thats just racist

i have just started playing again but on pokerstars were im not tracked,
      i deposited $80 exactly 1 month ago and i have just moved up to nl25,
      i know i have leaks and would be cool to fix them

[img][IMG]https://img69.imageshack.us/img69/9441/1monthps.jpg[/IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]
    • aurs
      aurs
      Black
      Any news about this..?
    • Bierbaer
      Bierbaer
      Bronze
      Soon :)

The application period ends thursday at 10am Berlin time.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Phil

I currently play NL50 zoom SH , I currently work a lot more on my game since moving up to NL50 despite not having a lot of time on my hands.

I know I have loads of leaks aand this could be huge opportunity

about 30K played hands this month so far
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      well somehow only saw this now :f_eek: so hello! :f_biggrin:

i'm a FR zoom player.
      i'm (most likely) a winning player at NL10, and now i have enough monies so i'm trying to work on my game to make the move up to NL25 a great success!
      i have already previously taken a nearly-breakeven shot at nl25 some weeks ago, all of which is well documented in my blog (which is currently on a little break)

some graphs:

nl10:

nl25:

this seems like a very good opportunity to spot some (many?) leaks and maybe even see what went wrong on NL25 the other time, also "improve the red line" :f_biggrin:
      i'm also a hand evaluation forum regular. so, PICK ME!

• Bierbaer
      Bierbaer
      Bronze
      Hi,

it again was a tough choice! I finally decided to choose Tomaloc because I believe he's the most suitable candidate for the contents I intended to cover.

@Tomaloc:
      I'll send you a ticket with my Skype ID.

Thanks again for posting the applications. If there's anything coming up for further videos, I'll keep the posts here in mind :) .

Phil
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      YESS! i run so good these days :f_biggrin:

hope everyone can get something good out of it :heart:
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bierbaer
      Hi,

it again was a tough choice! I finally decided to choose Tomaloc because I believe he's the most suitable candidate for the contents I intended to cover.

@Tomaloc:
      I'll send you a ticket with my Skype ID.

Thanks again for posting the applications. If there's anything coming up for further videos, I'll keep the posts here in mind :) .

Phil
      Altho I am disappointed to not have been chosen, I am happy that you chose a FR zoom guy.
      There is a real lack of FR BSS vids (especially zoom) on pokerstrategy and that is my game of choice.
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      YESS! i run so good these days :f_biggrin:

hope everyone can get something good out of it :heart:
      congrats man will def be watching this!
    • nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      Nice one Tomaloc