This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] SH50 - TPTK vs 3B otf

• chocular77
      chocular77
      Bronze

Notes:
      F: (3bpot) c/r w/ 22 on TT3

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $49,5
      BU:
      $76,1

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.106 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:club: , J:club:
      3 folds, BU raises to $1,25, Hero calls $1,00, BB folds.

Flop: ($3,00) J:heart: , T:spade: , 6:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $2, Hero raises to $7,00, BU raises to $17,00, Hero raises to $48,25 (All-In), BU calls $31,25.

I don't know if he 3b with draws but the board is drawheavy and his 3b sizing wouldn't be the best for protection.

Final Pot: $99,50
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello chocular77,

Hero would be making a mistake anyways if he Calls with draws vs his 3bet size so I wouldn't say it's bad. Here is a lot dependent on the image of ours and also what kind of play we had with him. Does he expect us to Check/Raise loose or not? Cause the guy may just play aggressively even with QJ/KJ or whatsoever maybe even worse Jx hands and of course draws.

Best Regards.
    • chocular77
      chocular77
      Bronze
      Wasn't playing too aggressive.
      I won his whole stack 20 minutes ago , but i don't think this should affect him much.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by chocular77
      Wasn't playing too aggressive.
      I won his whole stack 20 minutes ago , but i don't think this should affect him much.
      Guess this kind of gives the answer as well and we might not even want to Check/Raise for value with those plays. He must also have the same sample size on us as we do on him.