Tournament Hand Histories

• kurtisbaron
      Hey Guys,

Quick Question, I'm Playing 6max $1.20 Turbos on IPoker, but I only play maybe 10 games a night. I was wondering if there was anywhere I can get hand histories for these tournaments to build some stats up for Poker Tracker.

I see lots of Cash but no tourneys
  • 5 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      Hey kurtisbaron :)

Are you already using Poker Tracker? If so then it should already be recording the hand histories for you. There may be a button in the options on ipoker that you have to tick for it to auto-save the hand histories but it's been a while since i played there so i couldn't tell you for sure, you would have to ask their support or just look in through the options tabs it shouldn't be too hard to find.

Also i'm not sure about Poker Tracker because i just use it for omaha cash but i imagine there is a seperate tab for tournament results so perhaps they are being saved here.

Sorry if this isn't the answer you are looking for, if it's not let me know and i'll try and help again ;)

• kurtisbaron
      I have the hands im playing stored in poker tracker, but its such a small volume at the moment that they are pretty pointless!

I was looking for hand historys of say all the £1 turbo SNG's in the last 7 days, such as what you can buy for cash games to bulk up the stats I have on other players
    • VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi Kurtisbaron,
      When you play tournaments, does PokerTracker display a HUD?
      If it does not, yet it does for cash games, then I suggest giving iPoker support a call, since there is only one setting for storing hand histories, and that is in the settings menu in the system section. If one is working, they both should be.

If not, you might need to tell PokerTracker where the hand histories are.
      On my system they are in a folder called:
      c:\poker\poker 770\history
      I presume -- but can't say for sure -- that other iPoker sites are similar.

I can't tell you where in poker tracker to put that information, since I don't have the program.

I am using HM 2, and it is finding hand histories for both.
      In my case HM 2 archives the hand histories to a different folder as .xml files.

Perhaps PokerTracker does something similar.

I'm going to move this thread to the Poker 770 board.
      That way, some more knowledgeable members might be able to provide a better answer.

Note: If you are on a different iPoker room, let us know and we'll move it again :f_biggrin:

• Krishjanis
      Alright, let's go mods!
      What the guy actually wants is to have more stats on opponents, basically he wants to get or buy hands for these tournaments so data-mining.
      I don't support data-mining so I'm not gonna point you anywhere, and a lot of people are against it so don't expect any help, if you want stats then just grind.
    • kurtisbaron
      Thats what I wanted Krishjanis, I will grind! With my volume I should have enough stats in about 2 years to make it worthwhile lol.