titan lied to me and declined my withdrawl, pokerstrategy help me.

• edgeatsix
      edgeatsix
      Silver
      i know 2500 points for pokerstrategy $50, i'd cleared it.
      but titan lied to me on the day i signed up and made first deposit, their online support told me if i deposited 100usd that day, he'll give me 10 dollars for free (which he didnt say i need points to get it"), and i never get email about that "not free 10 dollars info". pokerstrategy help me with this, i dont have time playing on titan, and their vip system now sucks a bit, i dont wanna earn more 408 points to get that "not free 10 dollars", i wanna withdraw (whole balance -10) dollars. they lied to me, i didnt know and never agreed, so i am not obligated to that "not free 10 dollars bonus"

i thought it's like "free 7.7 dollars " of poker770.
      i dont know that bonus exists till today, i emailed them and withdrew (balance -10 ) dollars many times, all got declined.

u r my affiliate, just contact them and support my request.
  • 13 replies
    • edgeatsix
      edgeatsix
      Silver
      I JUST DONT WANT THEIR UGLY "CHEATING BONUS"

tell them to cancel it.
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      What is going on here ???? they can't force you to play a bonus. Are you sure this is why you are getting declined. Have ypu uploaded your id and proof of address and got them to take the restriction off your account if you applied through pokerstrategy. I think you need to contact the site once you clear pokerstrategy 50 dollar starting capital points requirement.

They take off the restriction and you can withdraw then. You may be getting declined as part of the withdrawal is pokersrategy money.

mayyyyyyybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, just theory at the moment. Could not get much from your upset posts.
    • edgeatsix
      edgeatsix
      Silver
      Originally posted by ArkhamAsylum
      What is going on here ???? they can't force you to play a bonus. Are you sure this is why you are getting declined. Have ypu uploaded your id and proof of address and got them to take the restriction off your account if you applied through pokerstrategy. I think you need to contact the site once you clear pokerstrategy 50 dollar starting capital points requirement.

They take off the restriction and you can withdraw then. You may be getting declined as part of the withdrawal is pokersrategy money.

mayyyyyyybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, just theory at the moment. Could not get much from your upset posts.
      it's the "forced bonus i never know and never agreed" problem, they told me clearly. my pokerstrategy $50 bonus is confirmed totally cleared by titan.

it's good for getting bonus if u r grinding on that site, but i am not, and i dont like being forced and cheated.
      now my 500+ dollars is stuck there.
    • magicadil
      magicadil
      Bronze
      I don't think they deliberately lied to you, and it seems like a miscommunication. On the plus side, by the time you clear the bonus, you can increase your BR. :P
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      post up the mail with names blanked out, where to say they are forcing you to play a 10 dollar bonus. I have never everrrrrrrrrr heard of this everrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Always a first tiem for everything though.
    • edgeatsix
      edgeatsix
      Silver
      Originally posted by ArkhamAsylum
      post up the mail with names blanked out, where to say they are forcing you to play a 10 dollar bonus. I have never everrrrrrrrrr heard of this everrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Always a first tiem for everything though.
      Dear xxx,

This is xxxx from the Titan Poker Support Team.

Upon checking, your withdrawal requests have already been declined for not meeting the wagering requirement.

As previously advised, you need to accumulate an additional 418.92 points before submitting another withdrawal request.

Your understanding and cooperation is most appreciated.

they sent me other email told me they sent me an email about that not free 10 dollars (which email i didnt receive).

and i replied this:
      i never got email about 10 dollars "bonus" thing.

furthur more, can i give u a "free car", then send u an email (if u really sent me) "u need to pay me 2 millions" later? and force you to pay me 2 millions??

no rereply from them yet.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi edgeatsix
      I'm sorry no-one replied earlier.

I have brought this the attention of PokerStrategy.com staff, who will look in to the matter.

I cannot promise anything of course.

Regards,
      --VS
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi there edgeatsix,

I've moved your thread to our Titan board as it's more relevant on this board.

I don't think there is a lot PokerStrategy can do for you here, but I have flagged this thread nonetheless.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi edgeatsix,

Unfortunately we wont be able to remove your bonus conditions if you've received the XY amount of bonus. Do you have the conversation about this noted somewhere?

We affiliate with my poker rooms but every user is responsible for their own actions, also we do not have any insight to Titan Poker system therefore not much we can do in terms of your account transactions.

Just to clear one thing, Poker770 $7.7 works the same way, You'll receive it but you need to accumulate a certain amount of points (200) in order to withdraw it. To be honest almost every bonus works with this system, same goes for the free $50 starting capital.

Ingrid
    • edgeatsix
      edgeatsix
      Silver
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi edgeatsix,

Unfortunately we wont be able to remove your bonus conditions if you've received the XY amount of bonus. Do you have the conversation about this noted somewhere?

We affiliate with my poker rooms but every user is responsible for their own actions, also we do not have any insight to Titan Poker system therefore not much we can do in terms of your account transactions.

Just to clear one thing, Poker770 $7.7 works the same way, You'll receive it but you need to accumulate a certain amount of points (200) in order to withdraw it. To be honest almost every bonus works with this system, same goes for the free $50 starting capital.

Ingrid
      i didnt copy our conversation that day.
      seems like we have to protect ourselves these days, save anything for future use???
      7.7 dollars dont need 200pts, i withdrew all money by playing few hands on poker770.
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      This sounds like some scam to lure you into depositing and a way to keep you there racking up rake for them and forcing you into a situation where you can not leave and must gamble to get out your bankroll.

Tell them to take back their 10 dollars and to cancel the bonus.Or ask if their is a expiry date on the bonus for you to leave after a certain date.

Not saying this will happen but you are potentially putting your bankroll at risk just to try and clear a bonus you do not want to clear. Anger could start to affect your game, and a feeling of rage as it is a site you do not want to play on.

When you get off that site, never return.

Pokerstrategy should really warn the people they are sending to these sites about such tricks as this as these people trust you to send them to honest sites.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      In all fairness ArkhamAsylum I don't see what we could do here. A user interaction with a partner room is exactly that. We can't be there at all times as much as we'd love to be.

If a room is offering x$ free for a deposit the onus is on the member to find out the terms and conditions of said offer. If you don't ask - they probably won't tell you. Yes - it's a shame that there are terms and conditions but if you think about it... it's free money right?

At the end of the day - I suggest to anyone who reads this thread to check out the terms and conditions of all offers before accepting them. As always if you want to check any thing with us don't hesitate to ask :)

All the best,
      Gary
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      I think you should at least offer to give him a hug then ???