Stack
      SB:
      $25.03
      CO:
      $11.4
      Hero:
      $33.94

0.1/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.106 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q:club: , T:club:
      2 folds, CO calls $0.25, Hero raises to $1.25, SB calls $1.15, 2 folds.

Flop: ($3.00) A:heart: , T:heart: , 6:heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $2.85, Hero calls $2.85.

Turn: ($8.70) T:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $7, SB calls $7.00.

River: ($22.70) 5:club: (2 players)
      SB bets $7, Hero raises to $22.84 (All-In), SB calls $6.93 (All-In).

Final Pot: $59.47

I don't put him on a flush because the donk on the flop doesn't make sense, he may have one heart and an ace, perhaps he is trying to protect with a set or top pair type hands. Turn card helps me but if he were trying to protect a set or even top twopair with AT he just hit a full house. should i have just called the river or is the raise ok?
  • 4 replies
    • Vice1
      Vice1
      Bronze
      Preflop: Ok

Flop: I think you have to fold here. His range is here Ax, FD's and two pair+ just like you describe, but if you look to this range it has alot of equity against your range. So even if he has a FD's some of the time, most of the time you lose.

Also he can make it very difficult for you on the turn and or/river so I would take the simple less diffcult and probably less expensive road and fold on the flop.

River: On the river I would call because a raise would isolate you only against better hands.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello legand73,

Flop: It's going to be safer to fold vs the pot size here. We can't be sure what kind of outs are clean for us and if we even have decent equity here. His donk of course doesn't make sense but assuming he is a bad player we can't exclude Ax hands from his donking range and maybe even stronger hands.

As played
      River: I'd shove it as well cause I assume that the guy would have just shoved himself if he would have a strong hand, he doesn't have much left either. Has enough of Ax hands in his range which just tries to block-bet.

Best Regards.
    • zobupasts
      zobupasts
      Bronze
      As the hand has been analyzed already would you mind posting the results for this hand please?
    • legand73
      legand73
      Bronze
      he had ATo