Advertising TAF via twitter

• 8 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi muel294,

Whom do you mean when you say "they blocked my account"? I can't seem to find any notes on your profile and it doesn't look like blocked to me. :)

You are allowed to advertise your TaF link as long as its not too spammy. But you should also be cautious of whom you inviting and who signs up through your invite link. i.e. you don't want to have fraud related issues because it could jeopardize your TaF account.

I hope this helps.
      Ingrid
    • muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      By "they" I mean twitter. Maybe it was conicidental but I tweeted sometyhing regarding PS.com one time and they blocked my account. I brought this up with them and they said that I had violated T+C's and copy and pasted them onto an e-mail to me.

I apologized and said that I was unaware that I had violated T+C's and asked them to unblock me, which they did.

I just don't want to run the risk of being blocked by them again that's all

Cheers
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      Well ofc they will block you from their services of you don't follow their rules.

Always read the rules on the websites you plan on posting your TAF link before you do it so you don't end up getting warned/banned
    • magicadil
      magicadil
      Bronze
      Twitter doesn't allow any referral links.
    • sausage646
      sausage646
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      But you should also be cautious of whom you inviting and who signs up through your invite link. i.e. you don't want to have fraud related issues because it could jeopardize your TaF account.

I hope this helps.
      Ingrid
      So what you are saying is: if some shady guy from other part of the world (which one you have no connection whit) does find your banner and registers trough your bonus code and do try to scam pokerstrategy.com can make your TAF account blocked?

It's kinda hard to avoid from this situation, Isn't it?
    • muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      Well ofc they will block you from their services of you don't follow their rules.

Always read the rules on the websites you plan on posting your TAF link before you do it so you don't end up getting warned/banned

whats the point in PS.com providing a facility to tweet your TAF link then if we know that twitter's T+C's wont allow it?
    • Banktewn
      Banktewn
      Bronze
      So is it not a good idea to promote TaF through my website? As i do not have any control over the type of traffic i generate
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi Banktewn,

Apologies for my late reply in this thread :(

Can you please contact our Customer support about this as I'm not aware of the terms and conditions regarding websites for Tell-a-Friend.

Kind regards,
      Gary