Freerolls

• BlueZizou18
      BlueZizou18
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,

As I've said in another thread, I've recently started playing on PokerStars. I'm pretty unfamiliar with the online side of poker and I've not been getting much luck or playing well for that matter.

Therefore I turned my attention to the freerolls which will keep me playing but will be for no cost. I was recently informed that for freerolls you enter a code whilst making a deposit and then you can play. After doing so, I realised you only get one ticket/freerolls and I was wondering how do I get more tickets or another thing is the freerolls passwords, how do I get these passwords.

Thanks guys.
  • 12 replies
    • magicadil
      magicadil
      Bronze
      I'm not entirely sure about pokerstars but at 777poker there are many freerolls that run daily. (Around 5-6). Since your new to online poker, 777poker will be a better choice for you rather then pokerstars because the freerolls there allow you create a reasonable bankroll in a short period of time. More importantly, you get $7.70 for signing up and the competition is softer.
    • BlueZizou18
      BlueZizou18
      Bronze
      Does it require an initial deposit or can you access the freerolls regardless?

Also I prefer PokerStars as it has an iPhone app which I prefer to sitting at a computer, but if 777 doesn't require an initial deposit then I'll definitely make an exception. I just wanna play and learn without always losing money.

Cheers mate.
    • magicadil
      magicadil
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BlueZizou18
      Does it require an initial deposit or can you access the freerolls regardless?

Also I prefer PokerStars as it has an iPhone app which I prefer to sitting at a computer, but if 777 doesn't require an initial deposit then I'll definitely make an exception. I just wanna play and learn without always losing money.

Cheers mate.
      There is no initial deposit :) . Just follow the instructions here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/free-play-poker770/

You will receive your free starting capital within 24 hours.
    • BlueZizou18
      BlueZizou18
      Bronze
      Thanks. It states that if I deposit an extra €20 on-top of the free €7, they give me an additional €2000. This can't be right surely?
    • magicadil
      magicadil
      Bronze
      Thanks. It states that if I deposit an extra €20 on-top of the free €7, they give me an additional €2000. This can't be right surely?
      The additional money is broken into very small increments ($5) and is released everytime you acquire a certain amount of points. To have the full amount released you will need to generate a lot of rake and this takes a lot of time. The higher stakes you play the more rake you generate.
    • BlueZizou18
      BlueZizou18
      Bronze
      I see. I thought there'd be more to it. Too good to be true.

So I can play as many freerolls as I want if I just create an account- as they're my main focus at the moment as I'm losing money that I haven't really got in the process of learning to develop.

Cheers mate.
    • magicadil
      magicadil
      Bronze
      Yes, you can play as many as long as they're registering.

The freerolls they offer are:

Late Night Poker - $50 prize guarenteed. Pays out top 50.

Bounty pro Freeroll - 1-3 win a token to a tourney the following day.

Lunchtime Poker - Same as Late Night Poker

Freeroll Qualifer - Winner of these get to qualify in the $200 daily freeroll the next day

Lastly, if your account is tracked by PokerStrategy, you can also participate in the $100 Pokerstrategy Daily freeroll!

Hope this answers your question.

Also, these freerolls run throughout the day, so if you miss one, a couple hours later it'll be registering again.
    • BlueZizou18
      BlueZizou18
      Bronze
      Ok cool mate. It's early hours so I'm gonna get to sleep but as soon as I wake up I'll register on 777 and get some freerolls going.

Thanks for your help mate.
    • Asaban
      Asaban
      Thank you magicadil for doing my job :D

Not much to add for me.

A few things remain:

There is a special promotion for poker770 at the moment. It involves a 10k$ Gtd Freeroll exclusivly for pokerstrategy-members. You may find further information here. Some other promotions currently running at poker770 are mentioned as well.

Furthermore there are a lot of daily freerolls organized by pokerstrategy on multiple platforms. You may find an overview here. Guess that should be interesting for you :)

Last but not least I want to make you aware of our free bankroll offers:
      Free Bankrolls
      None of them requires a deposit. So there is no risk for you in trying them out.

Did you give our quiz a try and tried to receive our 50$ starting capital? It's for free as well and a great start into the world of online poker. All informations can be found here (click).

If you have further questions feel free to ask. I would be happy to help you :)

Regards,
      Asaban
    • BlueZizou18
      BlueZizou18
      Bronze
      Ok, so I've just made a poker 770 account and I've sent the email to recieve the free €7.70 (at which they replied saying they'll respond within 24 hrs).

In the meantime, I've made a real money account and scrolled up and down the freerolls and I've not been able to register for any.

Can anyone help?

Thanks guys.
    • magicadil
      magicadil
      Bronze
      Ok, so I've just made a poker 770 account and I've sent the email to recieve the free €7.70 (at which they replied saying they'll respond within 24 hrs).

In the meantime, I've made a real money account and scrolled up and down the freerolls and I've not been able to register for any.

Can anyone help?

Thanks guys.
      Did the ones you tried to register to say "Registering." If so, then you might have to wait till they credit you the $7.70 so that your account is officially a real money account.
    • BlueZizou18
      BlueZizou18
      Bronze
      Yes they were registering. Some said they needed tickets or invitations which are the ones that I wouldn't be able to register for regardless, right? (given I don't have an invitation or ticket that is) On the hand, others had €0 + €0 which are the ones I can register for, right? But I couldn't register for any so you're probably right in saying I have to wait.

If it isn't on the next few hours I'll let you know, but hopefully it is, so I can put all my energy and time into playing freerolls for hours in the hope I'll win thousands haha.

Cheers mate.