[DONE] Has Sidekick stopped working with Zoom?

• VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      I thought it did at one time, but I may be mistaken.
      I didn't tonight, and I restarted sidekick, and pokerstars
      when I click on the tray icon, it shows my hand history folder, and HM 2 can find the histories there.

--VS
  • 12 replies
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      It is working for me. It showed the same number of hands that PT4 imported.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey VorpalF2F,

everything should be working fine in regards to Zoom Poker right now. Please make sure that HM2 does not move your hand history before PokerStrategy.com SideKick had a chance to read them.

Have you tried it with HM2 turned off?
    • Duzers
      Duzers
      Bronze
      I have HM1. Today I open only P* and SK, but SK not read my hands. I try to reinstall SK, use other folder to keep hh, but still not working.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Please make sure you are using the correct settings in Holdem Manager when the auto import is turned on.

PokerStrategy.com SideKick - Download & Setup-Guide
    • Duzers
      Duzers
      Bronze
      I do this before last post. I read all about install guide. I play on WH too and there everything is ok. I have only problem with P*
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by mrk1988
      Hey VorpalF2F,

everything should be working fine in regards to Zoom Poker right now. Please make sure that HM2 does not move your hand history before PokerStrategy.com SideKick had a chance to read them.

OK, I left HM 2 off, and tried Zoom and non-zoom FR NL 2 on stars.

Sidekick did not react to either.

I then played an orbit each at party and 770, both of which were picked up fine.

Stars did an update today, in case that matters, but I don't think so, since I had the prb last night too
    • Duzers
      Duzers
      Bronze
      So....

I uninstal P* and SK. Clear register, delete all folders. Restart computer. After install first P* and next SK. Now all is ok.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F
      Hey VorpalF2F,

OK, I left HM 2 off, and tried Zoom and non-zoom FR NL 2 on stars.

Sidekick did not react to either.

I then played an orbit each at party and 770, both of which were picked up fine.

Stars did an update today, in case that matters, but I don't think so, since I had the prb last night too
      Hey VorpalF2F,

thanks for reporting back.

Just in case we are overlooking things - please make sure your hand history is still saved in english language.

Also:
      Left click PokerStrategy.com SideKicks tray icon (with openend pokerstars tables) and take a look wether the hand history folder shows up or not.

Please send us a logfile export (right click the tray icon -> export logfiles) via e-mail to application-services[at]pokerstrategy[dot]com.
      Make sure to include a link to this thread.

Thanks!
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Duzers
      So....

I uninstal P* and SK. Clear register, delete all folders. Restart computer. After install first P* and next SK. Now all is ok.

:s_thumbsup:
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey VorpalF2F,

we are currently looking into the problem and it seems that the PT time zone is causing troubles. For a quick workaround, set the time zone in PokerStars to ET time.

PT time will be fixed and supported again with one of our next releases.

Thank you for sending in the logfile!

Regards,
      Markus
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hey VorpalF2F,
      Thank you for sending in the logfile!
      And thanks for the quick response!
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey VorpalF2F,

we have implemented a fix for the PT timezone issue. Give it a try with the next version that's going to be released real soon.

If it's all working fine, there's no need to report back but please make some noise in case you are running into issues again.

Thank you.