Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $51,6
      CO:
      $29,85

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.106 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

CO 3bed only twice so far.
      CO cbet = 0

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A:diamond: , Q:spade:
      Hero raises to $1,75, MP3 folds, CO raises to $3,00, 3 folds, Hero calls $1,25.

I thought that he could 3b with weaker hands and that 1.25 isn't much.
      But looking at CO's PFR i guess i should rather fold my hand.

Flop: ($6,75) A:heart: , 7:club: , 3:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

Turn: ($6,75) 3:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $4,5, CO raises to $9,00, Hero raises to $25,50, CO raises to $26,85 (All-In), Hero calls $1,35.

Since CO didn't cbet i put him on a rather weak hand. (Cbet value is not reliable with 6 pfr)
      I thought i'm commited anyway so i tried to still get value from weaker Ax.

But looking at the hand now this play is just horribly overplayed.
      I guess when this hand was played his PFR wasn't that low, since i could never expect that he has a weaker Ax after his turn raise.

Final Pot: $60,45
  • 2 replies
    • prugo
      prugo
      Bronze
      Hi,

I can't fold AQ PF IP with 3.5:1 odds, but I would only try to take a stab at the pot otr, and try to get some value from QQ-KK. The way he played it on this dry board looks a lot like AK or the only combo of AA left.

I would play it this way: c/c ott, and c/f or donk small/fold otr against this guy.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello chocular77,

Preflop: The problem is this guy stack which might make me towards fold. Of course also PFR which may tell us that his 3betting range is super strong. If you hit your pair like Q you will rarely know where you stand and even if you hit your Ace nor you can't be sure if you are ahead either. Plus we are OOP. But for the given odds, can we really fold? :(

As played
      Postflop: Guess I'd even go for Check on the turn cause I doubt that you getting 2 streets value from weaker PPs. And even if you go for Bet then most likely you will be behind if he picks such a line.

Best Regards.