Final table

• leondebarbon
      Hey, long time member but almost never posting, its going to change from now on :)

I'm currently stuck in the 27 player sit-n-go's on pokerstars, played several and no cashes. This was opposed to a couple months ago, where I cashed in every one I played, if it was the bottom cashout or first prize.

I guess I'm in a downswing at the moment, but I dont know if its because of bad strategy or bad luck.

It seems that the shortstacks go all in with air, J4, 39, Q5, with 5 - 8 players still at the table, and manage to double or tripple they're stack's. People who donk bet and simply play every hand seem to be invincible, when they get a big chunk out of his stack, they seem to steal / fish it out of the rest of the players.

Because of this all the stacks are somewhat the same, blinds are high and I lose a flip with a big hand or pair.

I'm really frustrated by this, my strategy is solid, sometimes I might be too tight, trying to avoid a big decision with medium hand like A7.

Basic idea of my strategy is play position, hands like KQ, A7, QJ in SB or BB or out of position with a 3BB raise I try to avoid. When in position, and with a raise infront of me, with hands like AK and AQ or a pair obvious raise, hands like KQ JT also, depends on the situation and the player.

Still I'm still getting busted on the final table or right infront of the final table.

Anyone else seeing themselfs in the same situation ?
      Thanks for reading xD any tips are always welcome
  • 1 reply