Missing Money (in Play from Blaze didn't return to Available funds)

• oluaris
      oluaris
      Bronze
      Has this happened to anyone else?

I registered in Ladbrokes via Pokerstrategy and received the $50 starting bankroll. I've been playing for over a week now and have managed to clear the $50 and tripled the bankroll.

I was playing Blaze 4Euros a last night, and got the 4euro buyin up to over 11euro. When the action slowed down, I decided to close the table. Expecting to see close to $160 on my total balance, I was surprised to see that I only have $139. It looks like the cash in play never made its way back to my available balance. I've closed, restarted the software several times but I still only see $139.

Ladbrokes can validate my correct balance by looking at my Hand History.

I'm enjoying poker at Ladbrokes and would want to keep on playing there, but I don't want to have this negative impression on the site that the money isn't secure. I don't want to keep on grinding while at the back of my mind I'm thinking "will these funds make their way back to my available balance or will they disappear into thin air?".

I sent them an email but have note heard back yet. I asked Pokerstrategy for support but was told to wait for the response from Ladbrokes.

I hope this gets resolved asap.
  • 21 replies
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      sorry to bump this without actually helping but ladbrokes is the most trustworthy site i've played and this will be sorted out 100%.
    • oluaris
      oluaris
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LONGPLAY66
      sorry to bump this without actually helping but ladbrokes is the most trustworthy site i've played and this will be sorted out 100%.
      thanks for the assurance longplay
      they actually just responded

Thank you for contacting us regarding your account:

We have raised this issue to our Software Provider.

You will receive a response to this matter shortly.

We would like to thank you for your patience.

If we can be of any further assistance, please contact us again and we
      will be more than happy to help you.

Kind regards,

Michael
      Customer Services Agent
      Ladbrokes

I've offered to send my handhistory file if it would help
      I hope it won't be too long of a wait to get resolved
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi oluaris,

Keep us up to speed with any further developments in this matter :)

Good luck,
      Gary
    • oluaris
      oluaris
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hi oluaris,

Keep us up to speed with any further developments in this matter :)

Good luck,
      Gary

I got another email from Ladbrokes. They're saying they don't see any stuck bankroll.

Thank you for your e-mail regarding account:

After our poker operations have investigated this issue for you we can
      advise we can not see any stuck funds on your tables. These may have
      been released before we have had this investigated. Please let us know
      if you have further problems with the funds on the tables.

Thank you for continued loyalty at Ladbrokes!

If we can be of any further assistance, please contact us again and we
      will be more than happy to help you.

Kind regards,

Emma
      Customer Services Agent
      Ladbrokes

Here's my response:

The funds have not been released back to me. Please check my hand history and match it with my historical balance. That's almost 12euros that is missing. I know it's not much, but the idea that a part of my bankroll can go missing like that is alarming. It doesn't inspire much confidence in the security of the money in the software.

Please get this resolved asap.

Now I'm thinking of withdrawing and just play at Pokerstars... :(
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again,

If your hand histories and stacks don't match then hopefully Ladbrokes will spot this.

Let us know what happens next :)

Good luck,
      Gary
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      surprising outcome,if you are looking at your handhistory from the start to finish of your session and if ladbrokes can see your balance at the start and finish of the session and they say everything is fine then you have little option but to leave the site.. X( unless you have somehow confused your total balance at some stage(very unlikely but possible)
    • oluaris
      oluaris
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LONGPLAY66
      surprising outcome,if you are looking at your handhistory from the start to finish of your session and if ladbrokes can see your balance at the start and finish of the session and they say everything is fine then you have little option but to leave the site.. X( unless you have somehow confused your total balance at some stage(very unlikely but possible)

no response yet, but it's the weekend, so I'll wait until monday or tuesday...
      I probably won't shift to another room yet, still enjoying Ladbrokes, despite the incident. the $50 starting bankroll is now almost $350. ;)

i probably already hit Gold status here in Pokerstrategy after 12 days playing (just waiting for the SPs to update), and looking to hit Gold tier in Ladbrokes by the end of the week (I hope I can manage, with a full time job).

goals for next month are to hit Platinum in Pokerstrategy and VIP at Ladbrokes...

the disappearance of the 11euros might actually have been lucky... ;)
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      good to hear how well you're doing and the good attitude but clearly you need an explanation from them on this one way or another because if it were to happen again it could be a lot more than 11 euros..

hope you get a solid explanation because it's a site i've always liked.
    • oluaris
      oluaris
      Bronze
      Now I've got screenshots to prove it!!!

I was running pretty hot and was monitoring my balance with every major pot (playing PLO20). I thought to myself, "Hey, why not take a screenshot in case something funny happens again?", so I did. And lo and behold, IT DOES HAPPEN AGAIN!!!

Here's a screenshot of the cashier window at 13:43 BST, clearly showing a balance of $428.61 ($234.14 Available and $194.47 in play).

A few minutes later, I won a few more pots (lost a few as well, but small ones), and I checked my cashier, and to my surprise, it was showing $343.16, more than $100 lower than what I was expecting to see (expecting around $450+) ($234.14 Available and now only $109.02 in play)

I've emailed the same images to Ladbrokes and demanded them to restore the balance in my account. I've told them to check all hands played between 13:43BST to 13:56BST and show me a hand history which shows pot losses totaling $100.

Let's see what they have to say now.
    • 3hermanos
      3hermanos
      Bronze
      did you check if your funds are stuck in some table.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Any update here oluaris?
    • oluaris
      oluaris
      Bronze
      Update:

The 11euros have been returned to my account, but was informed that the $100+ is still under investigation. Given that I didn't provide screenshots on the 11euros, and still got it back, I'm optimistic that the $100+ will be returned since I backed it up with screenshots as proof.

I'll let you guys know what happens next.
    • nidzika
      nidzika
      Bronze
      Do not worry oluaris. I had similar problem with Ladbrokes few months ago, it was about some sport bet. After my e-mail and they investigation all was like it should be. They are one of the safest company. No need to worry about anything.
    • w4terman
      w4terman
      Bronze
      carefull with your bankroll managment :)
    • oluaris
      oluaris
      Bronze
      Update:

I just got a call from Antonio, a customer service guy from Ladbrokes and he gave me some bad news. He said he forwarded the screenshots and a detailed report to Microgaming for investigation, but unfortunately, Microgaming is saying that there's no missing money, without any clear explanation on what happened.

Antonio is also upset about the response he received from Microgaming (he sounded like a really good guy who wanted to get the issue resolved). He's going to ask for an explanation on why Microgaming is saying there's nothing missing and he'll call me again when he gets a response.

It looks like I won't see the missing money. The amount doesn't really matter, I can earn that much in just a few hours at work. It's the fact that even with proof, they aren't giving back the missing money, without providing an explanation.

I'll probably end up shaking my head while walking away from Ladbrokes...
      oh well...
    • oluaris
      oluaris
      Bronze
      Update:

Ladbrokes is not giving back the money. They're saying that the first screenshot is wrong and that it's showing an amount higher than what it should.

I think this is BS! I will keep on giving Ladbrokes a piece of my mind until I get back the money I believe I rightfully earned. I can earn $100+ in 3 hours at work. It's not about the dollar figure, but about the fact that I think I'm getting screwed.
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      seems pretty certain that you are not making this up, thus you really ought to withdraw your balance and leave the site,there's no future playing on a site where money can just vanish.
    • magicadil
      magicadil
      Bronze
      I magically lost $67 today, So I refreshed, log out, back in, and still down $67! I joined a table, won roughly $67 in profit, but when I left the table my account had what I started with, minus a few dollars. I just sent email so we will see what they say. After reading your post I am suspicious now, but I will let you know what they say when they reply.
    • TerrorBlade
      TerrorBlade
      Black
      What does your tracking software have to say? I know partypoker has displayed incorrect BR for me before.