holdem manager hud locations???

• sullyjones
      sullyjones
      Bronze
      Hey guys i'm brand new, i have been tryingto line up my hud with the players seating, it seems that the hud is not sizing right with STARS.
      when the hud is up it's siting off to one side when i try to move them over it looks like the hud area box is not the right size, if i move my table toward the hud location it just moves as well, if i shrink my table the hud shriks as well, i have dove the prefered seating with stars, and cant find anything under hud layout to help me!
  • 20 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey Sully,

I'm not too sure what you mean, is it that none of the HUD boxes are appearing next to the right names, or is it that the boxes size are wrong/all different?

The only thing I can think may help is the fact that you can right click and move the HUD around, maybe this is what your having problems with?

If I've got this complete wrong, I apologize :P

I'll move this over to the HEM board where some of our others users and/or a HEM Rep will be able to assist :)
    • sullyjones
      sullyjones
      Bronze
      its like the hud is half on one of my screens and half on the other, when i right click and drag the hud box, it hit an imaginery wall , henz the sizing its like its just too small and doe sync up or something.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      You can control that imaginary wall by going to HUD Options, then Config Properties tab and changing the number on "Overhand" it think those were pixels so change it and look what works for you.
      And to stop the fonts resizing, when you shrink or enlarge the table, you can do it in the same tab just uncheck "Scale font"
    • sullyjones
      sullyjones
      Bronze
      thank you for the help, i did what you recomended, it did seem to make the grey box bigger but no where close to matching the screen setting size.
      this grey box im sure you know the one im talking about but it appears when you right click on the hud , it kinda shows a range you can move with in and by changing the number like you advised it did get a bit bigger, it was a 0 and i moved it to 99999 which was all it would except, i cant help but think im still missing something.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      You are talking about the popup HUD, for that you don't need to change the Overhang number.
      So I understood you want to click on a stat and have the popup HUD's font bigger.
      First you need to know which popup's font you want to increase, to find out that you go to HUD options then Stat Appearance then when you click on the stat you will be clicking you can see "Popup" with a drop down menu and remember what it says, it will be something like Default_XXXX.
      Then you go to Popup Designer tab and from the drop menu you choose the popup whose name you got from the Stat Appearance tab, so you just choose something like Default_XXXX and then you will click on the button with an aA on it, from here it's the 10. button. http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/33/HUD+Options+%7B47%7D+Popup+Designer So you click on it and you can change the font size, so you increase the font size and then you click ok and select All cells and click ok and that should be it. If you use multiple popups then you will have to change fonts for all of them like this manually.
      I hope this is what you wanted.
    • sullyjones
      sullyjones
      Bronze
      Sounds like you know your stuff, thanks again for all the info, but i must not be saying it right.
      when i have a game on Stars open on one of my screens, and i turn on the hm2 hud it comes up on half of the game and wont line up into the right spots, if i right click and drag a players hud to line it up beside there name, it only allows me to move it so far and not enough to hit the right locations. as soon as i right click on a players hud this dim grey box appears depicting the area in which you can move the hud around in. its just like it wont sync to the table size or something, yet if i shrink the table it shrinks as well, im starting to wonder if my pc setting are out of wack or something?????
      if you understand what i'm going through I would be greatful if you took another shot at getting it through to me, if not i understand.
      Thanks again, cheers
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      I saw an admin on HM forum gave you quite a list of things to do, but first just make a screenshot, maybe your fix is much easier.
    • Kelloggs09
      Kelloggs09
      Bronze
      Hi Sully

I have the exact problem that you are describing (and describing well).

Did you get a solution to it?

Thanks
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      i turn on the hm2 hud it comes up on half of the game and wont line up into the right spots, if i right click and drag a players hud to line it up beside there name, it only allows me to move it so far and not enough to hit the right locations. as soon as i right click on a players hud this dim grey box appears depicting the area in which you can move the hud around in. its just like it wont sync to the table size or something, yet if i shrink the table it shrinks as well, im starting to wonder if my pc setting are out of wack or something?????
      I suggest sending email to hm2support@holdemmanager.com.
      They will need to know what room you play on, and all of the other detail you can supply.

It is possible that something isn't quite right with your setup, and they are the best people to ask. Have you cheched the [URL=http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/categories/HUD+%28Heads+Up+Display%29/]HM2 HUD FAQ[/URL?

There is also the main FAQ page

If you cannot move the HUDs all the way to the player's position, move them as close as you can.

When you get an answer, please let us know!

Thanks,
      --VS
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by Kelloggs09
      Hi Sully

I have the exact problem that you are describing (and describing well).

Did you get a solution to it?

Thanks
      Hi Kelloggs09

I see that this is your first post!
      Welcome to the forums!

I can see you've been around a while, so there's no need to point out all the stuff available here.

Perhaps you might like to take a moment to introduce yourself and let us know a bit about what games & stakes you play and a bit about yourself.

Again, welcome!
      --VS
    • Sleyde
      Sleyde
      Black
      Hey,

I have the same problem as well. The problem is independent of the pokerroom I am playing on. So it appears for stars and party as well.

Did anybody find a solution to it?
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Did anyone contact HM2 support?

They're usually pretty prompt with accurate replies.

--VS
    • Sleyde
      Sleyde
      Black
      I found this thread

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/48/computer-technical-help/apples-new-mbp-retina-15-suitable-poker-1209934/index5.html

and this one

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/general-support/348211-hud-stats-bunched-corner-my-table-print.html

I do have a MBP with retina display. Havent tried out all of the suggested solutions. The ones I did did not solve the problem.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      If you are using Logitech Setpoint you should update to the latest version.
    • sreba333
      sreba333
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ThatGuyMatt
      none of the HUD boxes are appearing next to the right names

hi

I have this problem. I am new in hm2. How should i fix this.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi sreba333,
      First, read the HM2 Knowledge base article "HUD Settings / Seating Preferences". It has a section at the bottom that has links to specific instructions for all supported poker rooms.

Once you've done that, open a single table in the room of your choice at v low stakes, after the first hand, use the right mouse button to drag the hud panels to where you want them.

All should be good.

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • sreba333
      sreba333
      Bronze
      I set all this. I drag hud panels, but this is just for this table. I playing just freeroll tournaments right now, and there is another problem: when i am reseated to another table, hud dont work. it say that need hands, but take too long. I tried all, stop and start hud but nothing. Then i quit and restart hm2, after that hud working again. I dont know what to do.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by sreba333
      there is another problem: when i am reseated to another table, hud dont work. it say that need hands, but take too long. I tried all, stop and start hud but nothing. Then i quit and restart hm2, after that hud working again. I dont know what to do.
      If this is iPoker, it is a known issue.

Even if not iPoker, then this will work each time.

Open the "Active Session" tab
      The bottom panel is titled, "Open Tables Detected"
      Next to the title is a button labelled "Table Finder"
      Click it. In the window that opens select the table that is now open, then drag the target icon and drop it in the middle of the actual window.

The HUD will appear there.

It is a pain, but it does work.

Best of luck in your MTT
      --VS
    • sreba333
      sreba333
      Bronze
      Thank you for your help, evereything work fine now.