Hem2 filter question

• kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Hi, guys, there is this one user from the SnG discussion forum that needs a bit of a help regarding HEM 2 filters. If you can give us a hand, that will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Here's the quote:

Originally posted by biogas
      About filtering stats: is there a way in HM2 to select lets say, filter only if the sample size is bigger than x for the given number of players, if not show all. Because on micro's most are unknowns and i prefer to see all their stats rather than none at all and only regs will get filtered after they reach sample size.
  • 6 replies
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      He has to be more clear than that. Right now what it seems to me what he is saying that if the player has 100 hands then show that stat, if he doesn't have 100 hands on that stat then show that stat, so basically it's always show all ?(
      Other version is that he wants some buddy system to mark who is a reg and who isn't, but how can he tell who is a reg if he doesn't have big enough sample?
    • biogas
      biogas
      Gold
      What I want is as follows. When playing stt or mtt it's important to have stats based on number of player on the table or effective stack size. These filters are in hm2. But if I set up those, the result is, that most ppl I will not have stats at all, because I dont have hands for them. So in for those players it's better to keep no filter option, while only ppl where I have enough hands get filtered.

E.G. Villan1 I have 100 hands, but none of them are of the effective stack size less than 10BB. Villain2 I have 500 hands, where 100 hands are collected when eff. stack size was less than 10BB. So when I get to the point where eff. stack size is >10BB, stats of villan1 will be shown using the whole hands I have on him. But villan2 hands will be filtered for eff. stack size. So in the end I get more accurate read on villan2 game when playing >10BB, without losing all info on villan1. Same goes with the number of player. Hope this clarifies.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Now I understood what you want to do and I'm pretty sure you can't do that on HEM2. But just wait for user netsrak to confirm it.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Its not implemented.
    • biogas
      biogas
      Gold
      Originally posted by netsrak
      Its not implemented.
      Can we expect this to happen?
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      You are the first requesting this. I can write it up as a feature request but i'm pretty sure as long as no one else is asking for it it will not be implemented in the nearer future.