This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

poker 770 customer support

• loosefingers
      loosefingers
      Bronze
      after doing my PS bankroll i decided to deposit £30 from my debit card
      went on no problem next day when i load poker client my account is blocked
      please contact customer support
      i then go into my emails and find 4 or 5 emails in junk box
      1St one says we tried contacting you on this telephone number (old number) several times no answer please can you update your number and give us a time frame for them to call
      which i did more than once
      i also had an email from the financial dept saying they need my bank card details and id card for security measures which i have supplied them with and again with my new number for them to call me..................

nothing this has been ongoing since Tuesday...........are they just really busy
      have i sent my bank details to some doddgy poker site?
      will my card be cloned?
      i have never had any of these problems before especially for a deposit withdrawals maybe
      i am not very happy and want to vent my anger on the site which referred me to them PS

GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR
  • 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi loosefingers,

How did you free $50 bankroll ended up then? Managed to turn it into mirrions? :)

Regarding the ID check its a standard procedure and shouldn't take longer than 48 hours in my opinion. However, this depends a lot on the poker room and their procedures. I also play at Poker770 and I have been called up just about million times to upload my documents, unfortunately for me my memory is not that good and I keep forgetting it but thankfully my account is still open.

I think when you deposit, its a security procedure to make sure you deposited with your own bank card and not a stolen one which means its also an action to protect you and your funds.

When did you contact them last?

Ingrid
    • loosefingers
      loosefingers
      Bronze
      lol no even with bankroll mang in place i still donk it away lol

i contacted them today
      yesterday 3/4 times
      twice on wed
      tues eve

i know things are ment to help customer but surely.......not this long
      i even found a number trawling the web to speak to them but that was only an automated leave your username etc service
    • loosefingers
      loosefingers
      Bronze
      and i only stuck on the depo because of the 10k freeroll on sunday but at this rate i wont be able to play it either
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Hy loosefingers,

as well indicated in the previous posts, Poker770 practises a security check upon your deposit on the site, purely meant to protect you and your funds.

You should contact our customer support again by e-mail, chat or phone to have a closer look at your situation. Such verification procedures surely don't take up that long and we need to check what' s happening in your case.

Yoanna
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you Yoanna.