hi, a couple of questions

• LCBurrows
      LCBurrows
      Bronze
      i read your strategy section and was very interested, i used similar tatics on PS from 2/5 to 10/25 (cents) and made about $200 which i was pretty happy about. but from the look of it your strategy is very strict and i would be worried using it that i would be very predictable, i know that at the lower limits very few people will be forming opinions like how tight i play, but it only takes someone to make a note 'tight/aggressive' and ill have far less action off them in future. what is the minimum level you should start to adopt randomizing plays?

also i could only access the basic articles, im sure its on here somewhere but how do you advance to bronze and above to see the others? though im at least familiar with every concept your intial articles have intrigued me and more information on those plays can never be bad.

btw i lost the $200 and some MTT winnings by moving to 25/50 too early, i got a couple of bad beats, lost a flush over flush and a set over set, then went on a pretty dry run, ended up going on tilt up to 50/1 and lost the rest. so my advice to any new players is set loss limits for each day, if you lose 5BIs and make yourself wait 20hours or so to play again you will be in a much better state of mind. perhaps this is something you should add to your BRM article?

LCBurrows
  • 2 replies
    • lordnex
      lordnex
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LCBurrows
      also i could only access the basic articles, im sure its on here somewhere but how do you advance to bronze and above to see the others?
      here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/rewards/
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      HI LCBurrows

Nice to see a new face around. You will find our strategy section and thereby the basic articles following this LINK.

When you make an account using our bonus code and following the instructions, and then play with this account you generate points.
      The more points you collect in one month, the higher is you rank and the more access you get to other articles and videos etc.

As lordnex postet you will find an overviewHERE.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar