Pokersites betting schemes

• gemgem69
      gemgem69
      Bronze
      I was playing on FT today and thought to my self how much that 'pot' tab must influence the game. Fishes will jus be betting the pot because it is so easy. Where as sites like PS and PP you have to drag your raise. This most be a big difference in game stlyes. eg calling for pot odds is hard when people are betting the pot.
  • 4 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Titan added this feature yesterday, and its ruint the whole style of play there. I have made topics about it in the titan thread and general discussion thread.

I only played at FT for 2 days, and I had to leave due to this.

On titan it now has 2x bet, 3x bet, pot bet buttons. Everyone is betting the same amounts, and is hard to tell who has a clue and who is a donk. Its impossible to play a drawing hand, because your given no odds in any pot. Its spoilt titan and i'm really pissed about it.

I am going to download a few platforms tomorrow to see which software I like, that doesn't offer these buttons.

In a few months the platforms will probably all go this way, and change the way poker is played worldwide. I dont enjoy it played this way, and will surely be finding a new way to earn extra cash when this happens.

Rant over!

Stiev
    • tehChipDonk
      tehChipDonk
      Bronze
      but an oesd and a flush draw is still at 2:1 =D (on the flop of course)
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Now I know that i'll play forever, thankyou!!!
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tehChipDonk
      but an oesd and a flush draw is still at 2:1 =D (on the flop of course)
      yeah but, that's if you get to see both cards without paying extra..

it's like 5:1 otherwise :( .