Ladbrokes

• YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Silver
      I have run out of bonus (at William Hill). I'm looking for another site to play at. Of course, that other site has to be linked to PS.

Would Ladbrokes be a nice place to go?
      As I am writing in this thread, I play mostly Limit Hold'em. But I do play any form of poker where I understand the rules - except Omaha Hi/Lo, and I enjoy 7-stud and NL tournaments very much.

The software is important. (Bring Full Tilt back from the grave please.) I can just barely stand iPokers piece of sh-t.

(I can figure out the deposit bonus conditions myself :D )

/Johan = :f_confused:
  • 4 replies
      Bronze
      all i remember about Ladbrokes is there is lots of fish and the software isn't all that bad. I didn't mind it though i prefer stars better. But overall it works well.

about the FL action i have no clue since last time i was there i did not play FL so. but nl tables go pretty well. tourneys as well . im not too sure if they have stud but you could dl the software and have a look at how many tables going
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Silver
      Yes, thats an idea of course.

But, I'm a little paranoid about the following point: The technical connection between PS and Ladbrokes is of the "use link" type. I am deeply suspicious about these because I've been screwed on bonus and account linking before. Not with PS, and not with Ladbrokes. But I've also had Ladbrokes downloaded (years ago) just for the purpose of trying out the software. Back then they wouldn't even let me surf the lobby without creating a real money account, which I didn't. Perhaps I am just too paranoid about this.

Why not just download and create an account and then test and deposit only if I like it? No, that would screw me up in the future in case i opt out now. What about creating an account with false information? No way. (I don't have access to more computers. (Such a behavior on my part would probably not cause depositing and bonus problems, but they would surely cause payout problems. (Poker Sites feel a lot more comfortable with deposits than payouts,)))

/Johan
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Hi YohanN7!

Looking for a new room?

You should definitely check this thread out!

Best regards,
      Gary
    • YohanN7
      YohanN7
      Silver
      In case you wonder...

There is no FL action at Ladbrokes whatsoever. I think I'll try to lose my money playing PLO instead. NL Hold'em is just too boring since I'm so goddamned tight.

/Johan = :f_confused: