WU Problems?

• pwntatochips
      pwntatochips
      Bronze
      i am trying to make a deposit via western union, i went to 3 wu places and tried to deposit to the company code & acct# that is listed on the LB help section and none of the WU places where able to find the accounts in their computers? i went back and had a chat with customer support for Ladbrokes and they confirmed that i have the right company code and account number and it should be working. anyone else have this problem?
  • 6 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi, pwntatochips
      What country are you in?
      Perhaps there is some cross-border problem?

I'm just guessing really though...

I'll bring your post to the attention of the other mods who may be able to shed some light.

--VS
    • pwntatochips
      pwntatochips
      Bronze
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F
      Hi, pwntatochips
      What country are you in?
      Perhaps there is some cross-border problem?

I'm just guessing really though...

I'll bring your post to the attention of the other mods who may be able to shed some light.

--VS
      im in the philippines.
    • pwntatochips
      pwntatochips
      Bronze
      just got another email from support and they confirmed that i can make wu deposits from here and i have the correct company code and acct# again. im gonna try some different wu places today and see if i have any luck.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi there pwntatochips!

Thanks for the update. Hope you can get it sorted. Seems like a very unusual case :(

Regards,
      Gary
    • pwntatochips
      pwntatochips
      Bronze
      finally got this sorted, turns only like 1/20 wu here in my country have the quick pay options in their computers, so they were searching for the company code and it wasnt coming up cause they only offer 2p2 transfers. anybody else trying to deposit via western union you will be asked for a reference number which isnt provided in the FAQ for banking with the other info, you can just use the acct# for the reference number as well.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Glad to read it's all sorted now pwntatochips and thank you for replying with some nice helpful advice that may help someone in the future.

Best regards,
      Gary