This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

HUD stats not updating

• jmaric7
      jmaric7
      Gold
      Yesterday I have been playing for few hurs and my hud stats did not update. I had one player at 2 tables and his stats were different. At first table he had count numbet 233 and at seccond he had 225.

How often does statistic update?- I am sitting at for an hour and stats are same whole time

Agresion factor is negative (2-4 players at table).

In some cases there are player names displayed over the amount of stack and I can't get rid of it

help plz

tnx
  • 2 replies
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Yesterday, I had problems with HUD too.
      From each player, I had like 2 sample hands at one table while on another, I got 237 hands (just for an example).
    • jmaric7
      jmaric7
      Gold
      why do I always have to go on ADD folder when I want to update my hand history??

And nicknames written over the stack amount are reall anoying. Sometimes they go away when I just click on them( but not on all tables) , but most of the time, they stay there:(