This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL20 AA dificult river

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($20)
      BB ($34.13)
      UTG ($23.45)
      Hero ($38.31)
      BTN ($20.50)

Dealt to Hero A:club: A:diamond:

fold, Hero raises to $0.80, BTN calls $0.80, fold, fold

FLOP ($1.90) 9:diamond: 5:spade: 7:heart:

Hero bets $1.60, BTN calls $1.60

TURN ($5.10) 9:diamond: 5:spade: 7:heart: J:heart:

Hero bets $3.90, BTN calls $3.90

RIVER ($12.90) 9:diamond: 5:spade: 7:heart: J:heart: T:spade:

Hero checks, BTN bets $6.40, Hero raises to $32.01 (AI), BTN calls $7.80 (AI)

21/18/0.3 35 hands

its turbo table, I timed out on river, not knowing waht to do - bet small/fold or ship, he has 14 $ left in stack, but not much worse would call on such board if I ship. C/C is also not very good but probably better than c/r :D I didn't manage to realize that board is that drawy in few seconds, so I auto raised river :)
  • 2 replies
    • prugo
      prugo
      Bronze
      Bet 1/3 and fold to a raise is better imo if BTN's a fish. All hands except the straight are checking back this river so if he bets you're dead almost always.

Against a normal reg I would be check/folding otr and I might bet turn smaller so as not to isolate us against better. Could bet 1/3 and then call with some reads, but that's a bit advanced.

You could obviously try to turn your hand into a bluff otr to try and make double pairs fold (by betting ~2/3), but that's pretty much the only kind of better hand that you could make fold as sets would raise flop or turn.

Think a bit about his range.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Check/Fold the river, I can't really see that many hands from we get value, a lot 2pair combos even around and he isn't bluffing there with worse. Even if he is a fish.

Best Regards.