What sites give rake back?

• 3 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi Stu,

If you click the Poker Rooms tab you get a list of all the sites that PokerStrategy.com can track.

There is a link beside each one that lists the pros and cons of each.

There is also the Choosing the right Poker Room for you! forum thread which has information that might help you choose.

Besides direct rakeback, a lot of rooms offer lucrative reload bonuses -- each of which has its own set of pros and cons.

I'm not trying to put you off, its just that I don't know off the top of my head, and even if I did, things change often.

Good hunting!
      --VS
    • nefarious26
      nefarious26
      Bronze
      poker Heaven offer 30% rb as long as you rake $100 min pcm
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey Stu,

The PokerStrategy.com partner rooms that you can get rake back on are; unibet, Poker Heaven, Ladbrokes, PKR, Cake and 24hr Poker.

I really recommend that you post in the choosing the right poker room thread that Vorpal posted above, if you leave a message there saying what limits you are playing, what game type, how many tables, why you want rakeback etc (the more info the better) the guys will help you weigh up the pros and cons of rakeback vs VIP system vs softness of field at the limits you're playing :)

Carl