Can i open a second account on Party Poker

• Stu24023
      Stu24023
      Bronze
      Before joining this site i opened an account with Party Poker, i have not deposited.

Is it possible to open another account through this site so i can get the Poker Strategy points.

Any ideas!?
  • 8 replies
    • iownw69
      iownw69
      Bronze
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/wpt-poker/

you can't create another account on party poker, however if create an account on WPT trough pokerstrategy, you will have all the benefits you had on party poker (as WPT is part of the party poker network) and you will recieve poker strategy points.
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Originally posted by iownw69

you can't create another account on party poker, however if create an account on WPT trough pokerstrategy, you will have all the benefits you had on party poker (as WPT is part of the party poker network) and you will recieve poker strategy points.
      this is correct. opening a second account on any poker site is generally considered to be collusion and is against the terms & conditions. if they find out (which they will if you have money on there) then you will be banned from the site. with that said you could always email them and ask them to retrack you but it probably will not work. i think WPT would be your best bet!

good luck at the tables.
      Lewis.
    • JohnDoe1313
      JohnDoe1313
      Platinum
      Hello,

have you entered your personal information into your account (name, address etc.) or it's still a play money one?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by iownw69

This and thank you iownw69!

To create a WPT account click on the following link for all the details. WPT is a skin on the Party Poker network so you will be able to avail of all the benefits as you would with a Party Poker account.

It is never a good idea to create a second account at ANY poker room. In all likelyhood it will lead to your account/s been blocked with all funds taken away and a permanent ban from their services in the future.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • Arron63
      Arron63
      Bronze
      Open an account with WPT Poker that is tracked through PokerStrategy. Only difference I've noticed is the color theme. If I'm not mistaken it's exactly the same as Party apart from the color scheme.

+ I had problems with cashouts, contacted phone support, they're absolutely brilliant!

Highly recommended site
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you Arron63 for the positive feedback :)
    • Stu24023
      Stu24023
      Bronze
      do they have a lot of the freerolls like party?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Stu24023
      do they have a lot of the freerolls like party?
      Hey Stu,

It's the same network so they have more or less the same freerolls available :)