Not received

• 10 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello ambitioglu,

You need to give our support time to process your files. If you sent your proof of residence to security@pokerstrategy.com simply be patient and wait.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • ambitioglu
      ambitioglu
      Global
      I sent my documents proof my residence and I wait and patient for 3 days..
      when will I take this bonus.
    • ambitioglu
      ambitioglu
      Global
      Will I really wait and patient? Are there any hope for receive money to my account? You give a hope anybody.
      If this bonus is invalid please say me I wouldn't wait more.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ambitioglu
      Will I really wait and patient? Are there any hope for receive money to my account? You give a hope anybody. This bonus is invalid..
      Spamming the forum isn't going to make it go any faster. Read some articles, browse the hand judging forums, or play with some play money. The money tables arent going to disappear any time soon.
    • ambitioglu
      ambitioglu
      Global
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Originally posted by ambitioglu
      Will I really wait and patient? Are there any hope for receive money to my account? You give a hope anybody. This bonus is invalid..
      Spamming the forum isn't going to make it go any faster. Read some articles, browse the hand judging forums, or play with some play money. The money tables arent going to disappear any time soon.
      Lol.
      You play with some play money. At the time of read articles, I saw this poker site and I registered and I passed quız after registered pokerstars and your security sent email for security.I sent my identity.After your security sent me second email for proof residence.I say 'ok' and I sent it so I waiting since Monday.
      I am a Lawyer so I have money for deposit the pokerstars and play with some real money. ;)
      In case, you said,promise in your main page..50+50 bonus..
      Your obedient servant,in the first instance, wait your bonus :) but now I saw and I understand your purpose..Waiting people and take their identity..
    • Drakhor
      Drakhor
      Bronze
      ID checks can take up to 96 hours, which haven't passed yet, Mr. Lawyer. :rolleyes:

I thought lawyers are supposed to always read the (not only) fine prints? If you had read this topic: Just passed the quiz? Read this first! , you would know this and wouldn't whine like a :baby:
    • ambitioglu
      ambitioglu
      Global
      Firstly,Mrs. Lawyer
      Secondly, You will usually get the money within 48 hours after passing the quiz, although in some cases it can take a little longer. If we have to make an ID-check first, it will definitely take longer. ;)
    • ambitioglu
      ambitioglu
      Global
      Hello,

thank you for the copy of your ID Card. We also require a proof of your residence, i.e. any bill adressed to you (e.g. gas, phone) or a bank statement (of course you can blank out any information not relevant for us).

Thank you very much in advance and please apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Best Regards
      Pokerstrategy team

In my help,
      Dear ambitioglu,

i am sorry, but we didn't receive it. Please send it again.

Best regards,
      Tobi
    • ambitioglu
      ambitioglu
      Global
      Dear ambitioglu,

we asked for a scanned copy for your identity card via email which we have not received yet.
      Please send a scanned copy of your identity card to:
      security@pokerstrategy.com
      We also require a proof of your residence, i.e. any bill adressed to you (e.g. gas, phone) or a bank statement (of course you can blank out any information not relevant for us).

Dear ambitioglu,

i am sorry, but we didn't receive it. Please send it again.

Best regards,
      Tobi

Really fun :D
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Dear ambitioglu,

Please refrain from spamming, and take care of security issues via the ticket system. Posting them on the forum serves no purpose.

Best regards,
      SoyCD