Hello to all!

• 5 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi there Myumyun, congratulations on your 18th birthday and welcome to our community!

What skills will you show, will they be no limit holdem cash game skills, or maybe you are better at tournaments?
      Tell us a bit more about yourself, we would love to know you better. :)

Meanwhile if you need anything just ask ok, we're here to help!

Best regards,

Mal.
    • SherlockHolmes2ez
      SherlockHolmes2ez
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot for being that friendly, I play good at tournaments and cash games, I have won 5000 sp freeroll in Everest poker from 1500 player registered, but it's has not much value in real money ;) And finished in top 10 in some good tournaments, but didn't do much until this ;) Just I love to play live but at my city there is no chance for it that's why I choose to play online :)
      I just started my poker carrier hope it work out good ;) At 17 I won 50 euro, with 5 euro buy in live at my city, that's my biggest win until this ;) And my best call in poker, I had j7, flop 4 5 8 check check, turn 7, my opponent move all in, I look at him like 30 seconds, he was kinda happy and moving his head like dancing ;) I call him he head ear, and I won :D
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi again Myumyun,

My apologies, I forgot to ask if you have taken the quiz yet to get the free starting money!?
      Also, do you know which poker room you will join? I have a list of all our partner sites here:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

If you are still not sure, just click this link:

Choosing the right Poker Room for you!

...and answer a few quesyions and an expert will suggest a room for you. :s_cool:

Oh yes, as for those tournaments, you are obviously much better at them than I am, I lack the patience for them.

Have a nice time learning at Pokerstrategy,

Mal.
    • SherlockHolmes2ez
      SherlockHolmes2ez
      Bronze
      I don't really play freerolls anymore, only 1000$ weekly and if there would be 10000$ monthly, I take the quiz, and I am waiting first 30$ to be credited in my everest poker account. At first about 100$ frerolls I was excited, but now I don't even log at them.
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      cool cool