Bonus amount and traffic

• Jimanyjerk
      Jimanyjerk
      Bronze
      Traffic:
      I'm a micro-stakes player who is looking to play sit'n'goes about 18 hours a week (I'd like to do 3 days a week) I'm just wondering what the traffic is like on the site throughout the range. I'm interested in FR turbo or regular, eventually moving to HU when I have the bank roll.

I'd be starting out at the $1s for sure, but I'm dedicating the next 6-10 months to playing poker in order to protest the idea of going back to university. Is it a good site to move up the limits in? Is it a sick 20% rake rate that owns the soul? I currently play SSS on 888 poker's nl2 and their SNG traffic is TERRIBLE. :(

Bonus:
      How is the bonus pay-out structured on WH? I've never deposited before so this is new territory. I'm Grinding my free $8 on 888poker up to $50, then I was going to withdraw it and, if it's a good choice, deposit it on WH and begin grinding SNGs. If I understand correctly, depositing $50 gets a bonus of $100 for a total of $150 in my account if I've released it all? What increments is it released in? how many points to release a portion? how much rake to release the whole thing?

Sorry about the questionnaire. Thank you very much and good luck at the tables!
      G.

Edit* did some snooping and now understand how the bonus works, but have new question. How likely is it for a microstakes SNG player to make 7000 WH points in 90 days. What is the tournament rake there?
  • 6 replies
    • magicadil
      magicadil
      Bronze
      The SnG traffic on WH is overwhelming. Sometimes it will show that a SnG is still registering but when you go to click it, it's already full. That's how fast people tend to join. As for the bonus, you need to accumulate a certain amount of points to release $5 at a time.
    • badbeatnotilt
      badbeatnotilt
      Silver
      Traffic: If you play from afternoon, ok.

350p/5$ at the 200$ bonus. For 0.20 rake fee you get 6 points at turbo sngs

How likely is it for a microstakes SNG player to make 7000 WH points in 90 days.
      You need to play 1170 1.2$ turbos sngs

What is the tournament rake there?
      Smt like 10%

No synch breaks .
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Thanks guys for the brilliant assistance here.

Anything else you need to know Garret?

Happy Sunday,
      Gary
    • Jimanyjerk
      Jimanyjerk
      Bronze
      Nah that answers all the questions I can think of about WH. Sounds swell, if I play as much as I intend to, I should have all the money for sure.

Other questions are more appropriate for a different forum.

Thanks a lot for the explanations and descriptions everybody!

G.
    • TheGuyFromCIA
      TheGuyFromCIA
      Bronze
      SnG traffic is overhelming? Are you trying to be sarcastic?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheGuyFromCIA
      SnG traffic is overhelming? Are you trying to be sarcastic?
      I think so, yes. I also play SnG's so I was thinking the same when reading. However, I think there is always enough tables at micro/low stakes. what do you guys think?