Hi I'm a Poker Hypnotherapist

• elliot10181
      elliot10181
      Basic
      Hi,

New to this forum, looks like I'll have a lot of reading material.

I'm Elliot and I make hypnosis mp3's to help players improve their game and reduce tilt.

I've recently moved from London to Las Vegas and have spent a lot of time at the Rio over the last few weeks.

I'm still a relative beginner on the tables I started playing around 9 months ago after helping a player with tilt. I'm comfortable with low stake online MTT's but have only been playing only 1/2 nl cash games out here.

I'm looking to improve my game over the next few years (obviously tilts not an issue for me, just the math).

Good luck on the tables

Elliot
  • 15 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Elliot!

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

Have you taken the quiz yet to retrieve your $50 free starting capital?!

Nice to see you have a psychological background. That will certainly help you move forward ;) We can help you with the rest :D

Best regards,
      Gary
    • elliot10181
      elliot10181
      Basic
      Hi Gary

The link doesn't take me to a quiz, is this because I'm in the US?
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      quote by elliot

"I've recently moved from London to Las Vegas and have spent a lot of time at the Rio over the last few weeks."

end quote

US players do not get a free 50, have no idea why gary is offering you a quiz to a free 50 dollars. Probably just a force of habit reaction.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Can we get more information on those mp3's? Can we listen to some?
    • elliot10181
      elliot10181
      Basic
      Hi Krishjanis

I'm giving trial ones away on twitter at the moment, there's also a link on there to my website.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I've edited out some personal info from here, we ask our members if they could please keep all that in PMs in the community tool thanks :)

Hey Elliot,

Nice to have you here, interesting background you have :) What level of player are your mp3s aimed at or is it something that all can find useful?

Hows life in Vegas?

All the best
      Carl
    • conquistadorrr
      conquistadorrr
      Bronze
      Welcome to the forum!

I think you will learn more from this website than all your clients will ever improve from your hypnosis mp3's. :) Are you selling magic beans as well?

Cause I might be interested in purchasing them...
    • elliot10181
      elliot10181
      Basic
      Originally posted by conquistadorrr
      Welcome to the forum!

I think you will learn more from this website than all your clients will ever improve from your hypnosis mp3's. :) Are you selling magic beans as well?

Cause I might be interested in purchasing them...
      Hi,

I understand the scepticism I was like that as well prior to having a life long fear of flying removed in an hour. Due to that experience I went on a course and made it my profession.

I can't make someone who doesn't know how to play, play well, but I have had excellent results with tilt and focus issues I have many testimonials, here's an example from Jonathan Little

“I listened to the mp3 every day before and after the $25,000 WPT main event and I feel like I put in 4 of the best days of poker in my life. I was paying attention well, not tilting, and picking up small tells much better. Thanks Elliot!” (Jonathan Little, Professional Poker Player, WPT Season VI player of the year)

There's lots of info about me on 2+2

Cheers

Elliot
    • elliot10181
      elliot10181
      Basic
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      Hey guys,

I've edited out some personal info from here, we ask our members if they could please keep all that in PMs in the community tool thanks :)

Hey Elliot,

Nice to have you here, interesting background you have :) What level of player are your mp3s aimed at or is it something that all can find useful?

Hows life in Vegas?

All the best
      Carl
      Hi Carl,

Sorry about putting my email on wasn't looking to cause an issue.

The Mp3's work best for intermediate to advanced players. They help you to play your A game longer and tilt less (but you do need to have an A game to start with)

Vegas is great, played a 1/2 session with Greg Raymer, Gavin Griffin and Shawn Rice this week courtesy of the WSOP Academy (found out how bad I was quickly) Not something I could have done in London!

Good luck at the tables

Elliot
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      Waits for promo video.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ArkhamAsylum
      Waits for promo video.
      Is that an audio file with a big spinning black and white swirly thing playing on the screen? :f_p:

Sorry OP, couldn't resist. Sounds like a pretty interesting subject and no doubt there will be a ton of folks keen on more information. Anything helping folks play their A game is always appreciated.

I guess you're used to mixed initial reactions, but in general the forums here are supportive and open minded. Mostly. :f_p:

Take care.
    • elliot10181
      elliot10181
      Basic
      Originally posted by Waiboy
      Originally posted by ArkhamAsylum
      Waits for promo video.
      Is that an audio file with a big spinning black and white swirly thing playing on the screen? :f_p:

Sorry OP, couldn't resist. Sounds like a pretty interesting subject and no doubt there will be a ton of folks keen on more information. Anything helping folks play their A game is always appreciated.

I guess you're used to mixed initial reactions, but in general the forums here are supportive and open minded. Mostly. :f_p:

Take care.
      Yep, pretty used to a mixed reaction...... :)
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      Step 1 : listen to hypnosis mp3's

Step 2 : End up on a farm with your new brothers and siters after signing away all your financial worth.

Step 3 : Spirtual fulfillment in the cult.

:f_biggrin:
    • elliot10181
      elliot10181
      Basic
      Just don't drink the punch.....
    • elliot10181
      elliot10181
      Basic
      First $100 MTT here 38th of 189....

Was too aggressive (on to the next one)