[NL2-NL10] NL10: KK vs. check raise

• HughJazz82
      HughJazz82
      Bronze
      Hi,

seems like the monster line here, Ok to dump it? Cbetting turn should be fine.

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10.32)
      BB ($9.98)
      UTG ($10.53) [ 11 / 6 / 1.9 / 41 (260) ]
      UTG+1 ($11.57)
      UTG+2 ($6.54)
      MP1 ($9.40)
      MP2 ($14.82)
      Hero ($10)
      BTN ($13.18)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: K:diamond:

UTG raises to $0.30, fold, fold, fold, MP2 calls $0.30, Hero raises to $1.20, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.90, fold

FLOP ($2.85) Q:diamond: 2:diamond: Q:spade:

UTG checks, Hero bets $1.60, UTG calls $1.60

TURN ($6.05) Q:diamond: 2:diamond: Q:spade: 6:club:

UTG checks, Hero bets $3, UTG raises to $7.73 (AI), Hero folds

UTG wins $11.51
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello HughJazz82,

What do you think he is doing there with TT/JJ or whatsoever hands? Why do you Bet in first place on the turn if you plan to fold to the raise, you are getting really good odds.

Best Regards.
    • HughJazz82
      HughJazz82
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      What do you think he is doing there with TT/JJ or whatsoever hands? Why do you Bet in first place on the turn if you plan to fold to the raise, you are getting really good odds.
      I expect him to call or fold w/ TT/JJ, wouldn't assume he plays the monster line with such hands.
      I bet the turn to protect against flush draw hands, river would be check behind most likely. On a drawless board, i would have checked behind on the turn.

edit: i need 24% to call, do u really think he is bluffing that often?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by HughJazz82
      I expect him to call or fold w/ TT/JJ, wouldn't assume he plays the monster line with such hands.
      I bet the turn to protect against flush draw hands, river would be check behind most likely. On a drawless board, i would have checked behind on the turn.

edit: i need 24% to call, do u really think he is bluffing that often?
      Why would he Call with TT/JJ while he could just protect with those hands and ship it. He is committed on the river anyways.

It's a 3bet pot, how many flushdraws he will even have in his range there?
    • HughJazz82
      HughJazz82
      Bronze
      Ok, when i have the K:diamond: , there are no plausible draws in his range. So would you check behind and call river?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by HughJazz82
      Ok, when i have the K:diamond: , there are no plausible draws in his range. So would you check behind and call river?
      Yes, we should Check behind and reevaluate the river cause Q is also on board. If he is potting it or whatsoever then it's more likely that we are even behind cause he doesn't have many bluffs in his range.