is pzhon's still make new vedio?

• melanoleuca
      melanoleuca
      Bronze
      i watched pzhon's vedio recently and find it very good ,i wonder does he still make new vedio , as i know the latest one was last year.
      I really like to see more vedio.

is he still a couch in pokerstrategy? will pokerstrategy lauch more of his vedio in the future?
  • 18 replies
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Hey melanoleuca,

I also posted in your other thread in the Feedback section.

As far as I know he is still a coach but currently has other projects which he is using his time for. We will contact him soon with regards to this.

Best,
    • pzhon
      pzhon
      Bronze
      Thanks for the kind words.

The last two videos I started (on Fifty50 tournaments and a tutorial for ICM Trainer) were rejected by PokerStrategy, even though I think they are good, and were similar to the ones I had made before, and I had over 95% completed the tutorial video. I think this was a clear mistake, but it's their decision. If you like my videos, please tell PokerStrategy that you want to see more videos from me.

Another question is whether I should continue to participate in this forum. If my participation here is valuable and important to you, please tell PokerStrategy.
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Hey pzhon,

Thanks for pitching in - much appreciated.

We rejected the ICM Trainer Video on the basis that the contents were too basic for our requirements at the time. I didn't see the FiftyFifty video.

Your contributions are always welcome in the forum and I'm sure many of our users appreciate

Best,
    • Bobbs
      Bobbs
      Bronze
      It's a shame how you are treating the most valuable posters in this forum.
      You cant take his expertise for granted and just expect that he will keep posting.

Give him a mod avatar and pay him for his time!
    • TheGuyFromCIA
      TheGuyFromCIA
      Bronze
      I can't believe PokerStrategy actually rejected a video made by pzhon. So far all of his videos were very useful and even if his new video may seem to be too basic (which I somewhat doubt) it still could be a good ICM Trainer introduction to beginners. What a shame.
    • Kamikaze001
      Kamikaze001
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bobbs
      It's a shame how you are treating the most valuable posters in this forum.
      You cant take his expertise for granted and just expect that he will keep posting.

Give him a mod avatar and pay him for his time!
      #

Plus I just assume pokerstrategy knows what sort of content they want their producers to make.
      So maybe if u gave the producers a list of contents u want a video to be dealing with I'm sure someone like Phzon can make a great video with it and no videos would have to be rejected in the end.

@Phzon: U always did a great job :f_thumbsup:
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Hey folks,

Thanks for posting your thoughts about this! It's always good to hear from the community on such matters.

We don't take any video rejection lightly, and the decision to reject a singular video is not made in haste - we do this to ensure our standards of technical and didactic quality are met. This is of course done with our community in mind and not to deny you access to one specific topic - suggestions for improvement and compromise on this piece, in the end could not be agreed upon. Specific details, I do not feel, are something which should be discussed publicly or in relevance.

We are available for pzhon for discussions at any time - in the Internal Forum, Skype and per E-mail, and will make every effort to come to an agreement with someone at every opportunity, as we have always done in the past.

A rejection of one piece by no means indicates that we intend to cease the work together. The opposite is the case - we are caring about the coaches product as we believe an even improved quality can have a higher impact in the community

Take care,
    • redhot007
      redhot007
      Bronze
      Doug come back to CR really miss your videos .....
    • pzhon
      pzhon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EuanM
      We are available for pzhon for discussions at any time - in the Internal Forum, Skype and per E-mail, and will make every effort to come to an agreement with someone at every opportunity, as we have always done in the past.
      I don't have your e-mail or Skype information. You should have mine. Please e-mail me.
    • Buhas
      Buhas
      Bronze
      IMO phzon's videos are the better ones for SNG. They'r so instrutucional videos.
      I've seem all his vids about 6 month ago, and I can say that with his videos i had my first "aha" moment

Of course, there many other good videos and coachers here, but like i said, phzon videos are a MUST on PS.

I really hope to see new videos of phzon.

PS: Sorry for my bad english, but I could not let this thread pass without a post. :f_biggrin:
    • Flashman1849
      Flashman1849
      Bronze
      Everything pzhon writes and produces is gold - original, precise, and highly professional - and adds immensely to the value of this site. I don't mean to give offence, but no amount of excuse-making corporatese can make up for the clear error of rejecting any of his video material, even the worst of which would exceed in quality a great deal of what is offered here, useful as it may be.
    • davidgod
      davidgod
      Bronze
      in my opinion, pzhon and collin are best sng coaches. I just purchase the book of collin and pzhon, and found it very useful.

Pzhon, do you have blog or twitter, or something? Can't wait for seeing more materials from you.
      And you should make more vedios and write more books :s_biggrin:
    • Buhas
      Buhas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by davidgod
      in my opinion, pzhon and collin are best sng coaches. I just purchase the book of collin and pzhon, and found it very useful.

Pzhon, do you have blog or twitter, or something? Can't wait for seeing more materials from you.
      And you should make more vedios and write more books :s_biggrin:
      what's the book name?
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Buhas
      what's the book name?
      The Math of Hold'em
    • Buhas
      Buhas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      Originally posted by Buhas
      what's the book name?
      The Math of Hold'em
      ty alot
    • maritsula
      maritsula
      Bronze
      every post/video by phzon that I read/watched was simply brilliant.

He is truly a great addition to PS and it's a pitythat he has not been active the past months, I believe PS must do something about it. We want more stuff from Phzon
    • stevegold87
      stevegold87
      Bronze
      I agree that phzon posts are great. Maybe the video was rejected not because of the content but something technical?
    • DonCorleone369
      DonCorleone369
      Bronze
      Originally posted by maritsula
      every post/video by phzon that I read/watched was simply brilliant.

He is truly a great addition to PS and it's a pitythat he has not been active the past months, I believe PS must do something about it. We want more stuff from Phzon
      +1000!

One example that I've learned from Phzon's video's : the limp-and-go --> I sometimes ITM due to this great, unfamiliar play (esp. to fishes).. and many more stuff I've learned from him. :)