Poker770 and my PS bankroll

• deezer79
      deezer79
      Silver
      Hi there! Are you able to move your PS BR to another site? Hardly ever play at the site; I find it sh*t on every level and when I do play, well...it's no kind of fun.
      I tried to withdraw, hoping that I can move into my Moneybrookers account but it's not giving me that option. If I'm able then I will move it into a bank account then I think I'll have to as I have no intention of playing there again. Would feel bad doing that as PS has given me this money to play poker and I'd like to keep doing that.
      If that doesn't/will not work and you're able, feel free to take the money back. Would suck to just leave the money there.
  • 7 replies
    • jaggedlink
      jaggedlink
      Bronze
      I'm having the same problem, not that I want to move my whole roll, but maybe a couple hundo. Thing is, if you use another method to deposit, any withdrawal automatically goes back to whatever it was(Visa, Netteller,etc.).

If it was Starting capital, well then you need to find out the required points you need b4 cashing out, and you should be able to set up any account, including Moneybookers.

I'd hate to have to withdraw to my bank, then transfer to moneybookers 'cuz I get charged $15 for every transaction.

Still looking into it, so let me know if you find the magic solution!! :D
    • magicadil
      magicadil
      Bronze
      I used to like Poker770 but not anymore. I asked their support a simple question and they got very angry for no reason. Also, withdrawing from there is a pain. Never ever going there again.
    • jaggedlink
      jaggedlink
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jaggedlinkStill looking into it, so let me know if you find the magic solution!! :D
      originally posted by magicadil - never ever go there again

:f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi deezer79,

If you have deposited your own money you are free to withdraw whenever you like. This may also depend on a security check from Poker770 security team.

If, however, you received the starting capital you will have to generate $50 worth of rake before you can withdraw.

As mentioned as well, if you want to withdraw via a certain method, you must also have deposited by the same method. Just a minimum deposit will suffice and this is usually between $10-$20 depending on your method/currency used.

Hope this helps!

Let me know if you need any further information or help!

Regards,
      Gary
    • deezer79
      deezer79
      Silver
      Thanks for the response Gary :-).

No way I've generated that much rake so I guess the money's lost to me. Actually gave the site another couple of goes and I think it knows I hate it....beats rained upon me that'd stun ya. Frequent 2% on the flop kind of beats.

So I've just deleted the software. Not sure where the PS bankroll came from but if it was funded by your site then I hope you can get it back somehow.
    • MMPokerNab
      MMPokerNab
      Bronze
      don't worry about the money. PS gets loads from players.

sorry to hear it didn't work out for you.
    • deezer79
      deezer79
      Silver
      No worries, I have my real BR in Party.