888 Poker two accounts blocked please help.

• Frubenstein
      Dear ,
      i dont know if some1 has similar problems , but i'll need your help to see what i can expect from this issue.
      I started playing on 888 poker one month ago ( i was staked under one stake group ) and my brother join same stable 4days ago. We've been staked for MTT's only ( and we dont play in same time , but we play from same IP address we live in one household ) .
      When i opened account i didnt know that i need to verify ID and stuff ( their warning mail that i received fund's from other player finished in my spam folder ) . My brother received same mail and he sent all necessary documents immediately i did the same thing , i verified trough cashier + i have sent mail and i explained that their mail ended in spam folder ( i even attached my documents in mail ) .

Anyway i played and i was on swing near -600$ i was on little vacation and i didnt played for 20 days, than me and my brother started to grind again and we grinded like 4k $ for 5 days . Than i received mail again to verify everything i did it .

I didnt received anything in return and i just continued today to play. I enter 7-8 satellites to major sunday's mtt's ( arround 150$ buy in's ) and i just received disconnect msg in middle of game, when i try to re-log it said ur account is temp. disabled.

I received following mail :

Dear XXX,

I am Gamalier T. from the Operations Department at Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Ltd. which is part of the 888.com group of companies.

I am contacting you in regards to your 888poker account with username "xxx".

Thank you for submitting the copy of your documents via our “Upload Your Documents Feature”. Please be advised, this have been reviewed in accordance of our Security Checks.

During a routine security check, we found that you have registered a new account with 888poker. Upon further checks, it was noted that you have already registered previous accounts with 888poker.

Please note that in accordance with our Terms & Conditions, members are only allowed one active poker account.

Therefore, please advise us which of the two accounts "xxx" - "xxx1" you would like to have open so that we can further proceed with this matter.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Awaiting for your soonest reply.

Anyway i replied and explained everything and now i await official response. We have there around 5k$ . If any1 got same xpirience pls let us know .

On other site's we played together with 2 accounts without problem's etc.etc.

• 1 reply
    • IngridN
      Hi Frubenstein,

Unfortunate to read about your account being closed. I think the best thing is to explain what you just explained to us and make sure you provide both of your ID's and prove that you're two individual.

I hope this helps and keep us updated.