Titan software bug - Wait for BB

• circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      Since the last update I have noticed the new feature, "wait for BB" in cash games. When the BB is posted and the first hand is played, the option remains checked. If I don't manually uncheck it, the next hand the SB is not posted automatically and it waits one full rotation for the until the next BB. If I don't manually uncheck the option, I either have to wait one full rotation to play, or I have to post the missed SB in the cutoff. Very annoying bug, I lost some money because of it.

Has anybody else noticed this?
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi there circoflax,

Unfortunately, I don't play at Titan Poker so I won't be any great help here. You should contact Titan Poker support and make them aware of this bug as they may not know about it and will work on a fix for you ;)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • circoflax
      circoflax
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      You should contact Titan Poker support and make them aware of this bug as they may not know about it and will work on a fix for you ;)
      Already did that, I'm just curios if anybody else has noticed it. I'm sure I'm not crazy, I lost some BB due to this, plus a whole stack due to tilt the first time it happened. If I can't play the button i get slightly insane.

The feature is a must on any poker room. Before it was introduced you had to post the BB manually for the first time, which was very annoying when playing several tables. I just wish it worked properly.
    • ukwagon
      ukwagon
      Bronze
      "wait for BB" in cash games. When the BB is posted and the first hand is played, the option remains checked. If I don't manually uncheck it, the next hand the SB is not posted automatically and it waits one full rotation for the until the next BB. If I don't manually uncheck the option, I either have to wait one full rotation to play, or I have to post the missed SB in the cutoff. Very annoying bug, I lost some money because of it. Has anybody else noticed this?

Yes, it happens to me as well!!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      It's good that you contacted their support - hopefully they will now get this all fixed up. Let us know if they reply to you Circoflax :)

Kind regards,
      Gary