This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Nl50 Fr Kq

• BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Holdem
      8 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG ($52.10) 104bb
      UTG+1 ($50) 100bb
      MP1 ($17.76) 36bb
      MP2 ($55.05) 110bb
      Hero (CO) ($50.40) 101bb
      BTN ($35.06) 70bb
      SB ($54.75) 110bb
      BB ($75.82) 152bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.75, 8 players) Hero is CO K:heart: Q:diamond:
      UTG calls $0.50, 1 fold, MP1 raises to $1.50, 1 fold, Hero calls $1.50, 3 folds, UTG calls $1

Flop: K:club: 7:heart: 10:spade: ($5.25, 3 players)
      UTG checks, MP1 checks, Hero bets $3.43, UTG calls $3.43, MP1 calls $3.43

Turn: Q:heart: ($15.54, 3 players)
      UTG checks, MP1 checks, Hero bets $13, UTG goes all-in $47.17, MP1 calls $12.83, Hero folds

River: 9:club: ($54.37, 2 players, 1 all-in)

Final Pot: $54.37

Stats UTG in 309 hands
      26/8/1/100/33/33
      29/40/32/0.8

Stats MP1 in 31 hands
      68/6

I thought UTG only has AJ and J9 there. Nice hand?
  • 5 replies
    • Gonchan
      Gonchan
      Bronze
      I'll bet small on turn not to pot commit.

UTG sometimes have TT,KK ,77,QQ, and as you said AJ,J9.

I think he wouldn't do this move with KT(rarely)QT, so nice hand.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BadeaCelRau,

The Q completes come of the draws, so I don't like Betting so much on the turn, rather make a smaller Bet and be ready to even fold to further actions. We also hold the K which makes him less likely to have some strong combo-draw.

Best Regards.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello BadeaCelRau,

The Q completes come of the draws, so I don't like Betting so much on the turn, rather make a smaller Bet and be ready to even fold to further actions. We also hold the K which makes him less likely to have some strong combo-draw.

Best Regards.
      What do you think about folding preflop? I mean his PFR is 8? And he is even raising UTG so I would assume his range is pretty strong and we get dominate way to often. Of course we call to keep the fish into play but again seems for me like a big trouble spot( carefull approach). I would prefer SC. What do you think? Since you didnt wrote anything I guess it means you dont mind the call? :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Sikac
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello BadeaCelRau,

Best Regards.
      What do you think about folding preflop? I mean his PFR is 8? And he is even raising UTG so I would assume his range is pretty strong and we get dominate way to often. Of course we call to keep the fish into play but again seems for me like a big trouble spot( carefull approach). I would prefer SC. What do you think? Since you didnt wrote anything I guess it means you dont mind the call? :)
      His raise size smells already as weak hand so I don't mind the Call. It's kindish a min-raise even cause there is also a limper, so min-raise +1bb. :D

Plus we have so little information on him + he ain't UTG but still MP, so yes for the given odds I don't mind the Call.
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      UTG just limped and MP1 was a looser fish. Standard call with KQ but MP1 did have AA :) and UTG had J9. I folded my top2 knowing that fish completed his gutshot but the fish with aces couldn't fold. I thought I'm insane to fold there with top 2 ^^.